Apple Music
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

mariomania1234
Just now, Sneaky said:

This. You don't have to be a marketing genius to know that this was a missed opportunity and that Adele smashes everything in her way.

But it still stems from an unfounded assertion that there was something to be released soon in the first place.

ydnmnme

I still love her and hope the delay isn’t caused by problems with her mental of physical health :heart: 

I will just sit here and wait till she interacts with us 

• Like 5

GhettoFabulous

:diane:she still deserves to flop though...Tea! :diane: 

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 1

Taide
4 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I think the only problem is she haven’t release hardcore bops for so long, say since ARTPOP? I think no one will push her for music so hard if the original LG5 got released. For those who enjoy Joanne and ASIB, pls also understand those who live for EDM music. 

This. Sure, artists evolve and mature but I can't name a single person who changed their sound as fast as Gaga did in 2014. She went from edm/pop to jazz in matter of months and since then she's served us total of 5 pop songs from 2 albums, which also lacked the spark that made Gaga stand out and that created her fans.

I feel like LG6 is make it or break it moment for many fans. So it's okay if she takes her time to deliver something unique and a propper comeback of Gaga.

Edited by Taide
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 3

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, mariomania1234 said:

But it still stems from an unfounded assertion that there was something to be released soon in the first place.

Ok tea you have a point. No one did say she was gonna release in March- June other than “insiders” and fanfic we made up but like her doing a social media blackout and making all her avi’s Gaga wasn’t helpful either I mean...:madge:yes some are taking it too extreme here but ya’ll attacking those for theorizing are just as bad cuz chile...:lana:

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 1

GhettoFabulous
3 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I still love her and hope the delay isn’t caused by problems with her mental of physical health :heart: 

Girl you’re gonna be here for a while then...:poot:

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stef

The Haus: “Okay, so ASIB was huge. Gaga smashed. Now we have to find a way to make people forget all about it so that we don’t have to justify investing in a good campaign for the new album and it can come and go quickly. Let’s release it next year.” 

:poot: 

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Stef
5 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Good luck booking that interaction you speak of :trollga:

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

nattuggla

I think that Gaga and her team were ready to launch a single/album as it was suggested by Mr. S that she is coming in April/May. However her label probably didn't green-lit the final product of the project because the album could have been too experimental considering the list of producers Gaga has worked with.

I think Rami Yacoub working with Gaga recently was Interscope's idea to produce more songs tailored to be radio friendly. Interscope definitely takes the success of ASIB as a threshold to replicate the success with LG6. So in my opinion LG6 will pander to both, her fans and the GP with experimental but also radio-friendly songs and definitely will have some ballads as well. 

Ppl have to realize that it is not just up to Gaga and her team when and how to release an album/single but they need the approval of Interscope who are thinking more in a profit-driven way. 

Edited by nattuggla
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Haroon
46 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

@Zilla @Haroon 

Can we get some moderation here? This thread is getting out of hands with these users attacking Gaga and her team for absolutely no reason. Thanks. :kiss:

If there are any posts that break the rules then please report them and explain why in the reporter’s comment box :omg: We can’t read through whole threads looking for posts that break the rules because there’s not enough time for that :spin:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Felixorfelicia
1 hour ago, mariomania1234 said:

These harsh reactions speak to the fan bases gross sense of entitlement  and arrogance. Thinking they know better than a record company and acting like they know everything there is to know about the making of LG6, or even if it's even complete. You'd think they were actually in the studio with Gaga. :lmao:

The woman just came off one of the most seminal eras of her career with an Oscar. I'm sure her and her team know what their doing.

Didn’t you know 75% of ggd users are retired managers? They know all about it 

(but THANKS i agree so much) 

End gender norms
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

ImTired

*Logs on and sees 10 new pages on the LG6 thread*

hell yeah dancing GIF

*10 pages of meltdown over a likely fall release*life suicide GIF

• LMAO 10

Petrichor
13 hours ago, Hi Its Nicole said: