news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous

So it’s August ? :laughga: yeah We have decided to unstan 

LG6 is NEVER coming

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

Good, I actually hope so. I want her to be blocked by everybody. Next time her and her team learn how to properly release a ****ing single.

P.s. no need to quote me and clock me, I just found out Mr. S tea and I'm fuming! ****!

Anna Ou, have to agree :lana: She gon take a lesson out of all this :lana:

A Clown Is Born
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Hypocrateen said:

I hate fall releases. Another album to consume over the summer like BTW would've been cute.

tired the office GIF

Can she come up with something else? Can she come up with something else? :lana:

A Clown Is Born
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, Taide said:

Imagine how tired we are. Waiting for 6+ years for a propper Gaga comeback :emma: clowns everywhere

Again, why don't you consider Joanne a Gaga album? Just because you dislike doesn't mean the album isn't hers :saladga:

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Zorrotek
11 minutes ago, Levine said:

Good, I actually hope so. I want her to be blocked by everybody. Next time her and her team learn how to properly release a ****ing single.

P.s. no need to quote me and clock me, I just found out Mr. S tea and I'm fuming! ****!

If Mr S. has already spilled a release date - it means the song is finished, they're prolly just delaying it right now because... they're scared of OTR and Taylor Swift or are they letting Shallow die off first?

Lmaooooo Gaga says #MusicNotTheBling  then why is the release dates getting pushed??

• Like 1

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Again, why don't you consider Joanne a Gaga album? Just because you dislike doesn't mean the album isn't hers :saladga:

"a proper comeback" :poot:

It is Gaga album ofc, but it wasn't the major pop comeback it was thought to be after a jazz and a flop era :poot:

A Clown Is Born
  • Like 6

Widows Kiss

Gaga wants to pull a Taylor Swift and release her lead in the early fall when the summer smashes are slowing down.  She's coming for another #1. :ally:

Spoiler

If LG6 flops, I'm lowkey never gonna forgive her for making us wait for NOTHING.

• Like 1

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

:poot:it wasn’t groundbreaking or anything lol like half of the world doesn’t even know it exists  :diane: 

Edited by GhettoFabulous
LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Stef

It’s hard to think five weeks ago we were full of hope and now sis has pushed it all back to Fall, Adele gonna devour every last inch of the era. Now even Haus Beauty ain’t even coming to keep us talking for a while, Rihanna serving dust to Gaga on IG and not even having anything to do with album, Gaga breaking her social media silence rendering all of our anticipation pointless. Met Gala giving no hints and she’s bringing Enigma to everywhere except fans :lmao: 

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • LMAO 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

mariomania1234

Maybe she simply isn't finished with it yet. Why is that so hard for some to grasp? 

How is possible to release something that doesn't exist yet? :rip:

Fans once again making up fan fiction in their heads. It's insufferable.

Edited by mariomania1234
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"a proper comeback" :poot:

It is Gaga album ofc, but it wasn't the major pop comeback it was thought to be after a jazz and a flop era :poot:

2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:poot:it wasn’t groundbreaking or anything lol like half the GP even know it exists  :diane: 

I was referring to when the same user didn't consider Joanne a Gaga album a while back in this thread I think because the album wasn't Gaga enough.

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby

Zorrotek
Just now, mariomania1234 said:

Maybe she simply isn't finished with it yet. Why is that so hard for some to grasp? 

a very very very reliable insider has already leaked a planned release date - meaning, there was already a song to be released - not unless it was scrapped - WHICH i think, is highly possible at this point. lmaoo

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

GhettoFabulous
4 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Fans once again making up fan fiction in their heads. It's insufferable.

:diane: I mean she’s been working on it since x... AND she added fuel to the flames by that cryptic tweeting and **** girll...it’s not all on us 

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 1