Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous

August is too far away  :madge:

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Nicoxxx
20 minutes ago, fluidcarebear said:

You feel confident that we won’t have anything new until August? I saw you said August earlier.

August is for the album. But I don t see her releasing the single earlier than that this time. It s either her dropping the album as a whole or the single some weeks before. I am sure she is not going to follow the typical release schedule this time. May is actually impossible for her to release something apart from Haus Beauty which is coming the last of week of the month.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Sneaky
49 minutes ago, Nicoxxx said:

You literally send me an inbox everytime I say something that became true after accusing me on the threads asking about where I get the information from. Like when I told she didnt arrive to new york yet, when I said she was going to wear pink to the met, when I said she was attending a fitting and when I said that the dancers were going to have an important role in her met appearanc seee. Every time I log in here is because I know something. I never hype an april-may release like everyone here cause I know nothing is coming yet. See you on May 24 bitch : )

Girl the f*ck? You posted that "pink👀" comment on the 10th, aka 4 days after the MET, and you NEVER said anything about the dancers' purpose, and I only asked you once about the stuff you know. A clown, a literal clown:flop: 

Besides you literally have zero evidence of her going to a fitting the night before the dinner. Attention seeker or an impulsive liar, which is it?

Edited by Sneaky
I'll think about you all the time
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Vitleysingur

The only ever existed insider on Gagadaily was BorisIsHere PERIOD

Have fun roleplaying. :teehee:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

doppelganger
16 hours ago, Stef said:

I’m kinda scared for May 24th. For the good sis Sneaky’s sake if nothing else. 

The confidence he’s exuding is setting this thread up for lashings next Friday morning if nothing happens :cryga: 

Stay strong @Sneaky, me and my wine cooler are here for u xx 

@Sneaky is the new @ahsfan

Edited by doppelganger
  • LMAO 2

Nicoxxx
29 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Girl the f*ck? You posted that "pink👀" comment on the 10th, aka 4 days after the MET, and you NEVER said anything about the dancers' purpose, and I only asked you once about the stuff you know. A clown, a literal clown:flop: 

Besides you literally have zero evidence of her going to a fitting the night before the dinner. Attention seeker or an impulsive liar, which is it?

First of all, I wrote about her wearing a pink outfit on the Met Gala thread and second time I mention the word pink was related to hausbeauty.Regarding to the fitting here is an article I wrote that night you should take a look before coming for someone with actual sources https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6993883/Lady-Gaga-biker-chic-leather-jacket-pop-star-heads-Met-Gala-fitting.html

I literally cant wait for next week to see the excuses you come up with. Maybe your "insider" from ATRL will say something like "Gaga s team keep moving their dates, its going to be released in June 24 according to my Barnes and Nobles friend" lol. Last week you literally knew nothing and now you know everything. As I said before see you on friday next week :) 

Edited by Nicoxxx
  • LMAO 2

GhettoFabulous
38 minutes ago, Nicoxxx said:

August is for the album. But I don t see her releasing the single earlier than that this time. It s either her dropping the album as a whole or the single some weeks before. I am sure she is not going to follow the typical release schedule this time. May is actually impossible for her to release something apart from Haus Beauty which is coming the last of week of the month.

:awkney: ....source? 

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 1

AndiGaga

It makes me just so sad that she still hasn't released 😔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ReginaGeorge
1 minute ago, Nicoxxx said:

First of all, I wrote about her wearing a pink outfit on the Met Gala thread and second time I mention the word pink was related to hausbeauty.Regarding to the fitting here is an article I wrote that night https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6993883/Lady-Gaga-biker-chic-leather-jacket-pop-star-heads-Met-Gala-fitting.html

I literally cant wait for next week to see the excuses you come up with. Maybe your "insider" from ATRL will say something like "Gaga s team keep moving their dates, its going to be released in June 24 according to my Barnes and Nobles friend" lol. Last week you literally knew nothing and now you know everything. As I said before see you on friday next week :) 

So you work for dailymail? Girl. Why would a dailymail reporter know anything about new Gaga music? There’s literally NO correlation whatsoever. 

• Like 6

Schizophonic

so we actually still have no clue if she is still in europe or back in la or elsewhere?

and her team as well, no one posted?

maybe she does some late addittions to the album, like writing a few songs with redone in his amsterdam studio lol

Edited by Schizophonic

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So you work for dailymail? Girl. Why would a dailymail reporter know anything about new Gaga music? There’s literally NO correlation whatsoever. 

:lana: EXACTLY... like chile.... 

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 3

Sneaky
16 minutes ago, Nicoxxx said:

First of all, I wrote about her wearing a pink outfit on the Met Gala thread and second time I mention the word pink was related to hausbeauty.Regarding to the fitting here is an article I wrote that night https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6993883/Lady-Gaga-biker-chic-leather-jacket-pop-star-heads-Met-Gala-fitting.html

As I've already said yesterday, I'm not gonna give any excuses lol. Besides, it's not that hard to just go and ask the right people about info. Oh you did? Then PLEASE link me to the post where you talked about since it's nowhere to be seen on your profile activity. And yes you wrote about her wearing pink on the MET I guess... 4 DAYS AFTER THE GALA

Edited by Sneaky
I'll think about you all the time
  • LMAO 2

ReginaGeorge

@Nicoxxx Also your Barnes and Nobles friend.. Why the hell would he know anything about new Gaga music? What does B&N have to do with Gaga? Even if she’ll sell her music there.. they wouldn’t told them any details until they knew for sure (release date). Stop trying honestly. It sounds ridiculous at this point. It’s not how this negotiations go. 

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Stef

Surprise Monsters! 💋 For the first time ever, Barnes & Noble are launching a makeup aisle in all nationwide outlets, drop in for your first glimpse of #HausBeauty 💋 💄 

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 13

ydnmnme

Our good sis L.Gaga has to come back and say something. Release something. 

I’m literally loosing my mind and some people in this thread already did :saladga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉