Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

Rifek

Did you see Michael Bearden's instagram story?

Looks like he arrived somewhere to work cuz he used the word 'touring' and we know when he posts about recent 'touring' stuff It's always connected to Gaga cuz he is her musical director.

:excited2:

Edited by Rifek
  • Like 2

LaLa
13 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Did you see Michael Bearden's instagram story?

Looks like he arrived somewhere to work cuz he used the word 'touring' and we know when he posts about recent 'touring' stuff It's always connected to Gaga cuz he is her musical director.

:excited2:

I did, and his last story also mentions seeing Tim Cook soon. Remember Bobby was at Apple headquarters a few months ago? :oprah:

Who knows though, maybe that's a reach. Watch he's touring with JoJo Siwa too :selena:

Hi Its Nicole

I just want Gaga to release smth, even a snippet would be nice

Hello Gaga
  • Like 3

Vroom Vroom
18 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

I just want Gaga to release smth, even a snippet would be nice

There you go 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Sneaky
3 hours ago, Nicoxxx said:

August : )

I know it's fun, but no one has time for vaguebooking. Either come forward with a source or just don't say anything : )

Edited by Sneaky
  • Shook 1

AHippieIsBorn
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I know it's fun, but no one has time for vaguebooking. Either come forward with a source or just don't say anything : )

Shook. You're SO confident :oprah:

I can't wait for May 24 :vegas:

• LMAO 1

Sneaky
6 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Shook. You're SO confident :oprah:

I can't wait for May 24 :vegas:

I just wanted to know where he's taking this "info" from, since he likes to make one-word insider posts on here:ohwell:

Edited by Sneaky

illySpencer

I'm ready to see others "rumors" from "insiders" for (7, 14, 21, 28) June, ( 5, 12, 19, 26) July and (2, 9, 16, 23, 30) August ! It will be a great summer !!! :derpga:

PS : Maybe her new record is called "Summer Meldown" or "Meltdown" ??? 

Edited by illySpencer
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Nicoxxx

You literally send me an inbox everytime I say something that became true after accusing me on the threads asking about where I get the information from. Like when I told she didnt arrive to new york yet, when I said she was going to wear pink to the met, when I said she was attending a fitting and when I said that the dancers were going to have an important role in her met appearance. Every time I log in here is because I know something. I never hype an april-may release like everyone here cause I know nothing is coming yet. See you on May 24 bitch : )

• LMAO 1

fluidcarebear
1 minute ago, Nicoxxx said:

You literally send me an inbox everytime I say something that became true after accusing me on the threads asking about where I get the information from. Like when I told she didnt arrive to new york yet, when I said she was going to wear pink to the met, when I said she was attending a fitting and when I said that the dancers were going to have an important role in her met appearance. Every time I log in here is because I know something. I never hype an april-may release like everyone here cause I know nothing is coming yet. See you on May 24 bitch : )

You feel confident that we won’t have anything new until August? I saw you said August earlier.

GagaOhhLaLa

I hope nothing is released til August. That is when my birthday is

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4