Webbys
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
Just now, FATCAT said:

Ready for Twitter to steal my memes this year. This was my biggest gem to pop-off:

239-Jz-T0-Uva.jpg

You made this one?Β :ladyhaha:

βš―Ν›
  • Like 1

FATCAT
Just now, Gardevoir said:

If someone can update this that’ll be great :poot:

tumblr_o1tivx7ycV1tl1wfio1_500.gif

It'd be easy too, just change it to a 6 on the LG and then just add a joanneΒ hat to his head haha

β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“ This pΓΌssy grabs back. β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“
  • LMAO 9

FATCAT
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

You made this one?Β :ladyhaha:

I did! I wish I'd have tagged it, but I don't expect these things to take off (and I'm not that important for tags lmao)

Made this gif too, oh how naive we were!

36-55f6i-Bl.gif

β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“ This pΓΌssy grabs back. β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“
  • LMAO 4

YourCureness

It would really be funny if the first single ia titled "Gaga". Philippine radio will not play that. Hahaha.Β 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Finally the official thread. The new era has begunΒ :excited2:

Something was missing this time around and I remembered we don't have an album discussion thread! So, one support thread later, here we are!

• Like 1

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Why don't GGD mods start important threads and/or moderate the news sectionΒ like onΒ  *whispers* ONTD? I can't even imagine how messy it will be when she actually does something important. Her changing her profile imageΒ sparkedΒ like half a dozen threads.Β 

Because they can clean up the mess afterwards, but news is LIGHTING quick. I wouldn't trade that quickness for news above an always clean news sections.

Deku

Have any Little Detectivesα΅€α΄Ή tried messing with the image? Could she be hiding clues in her work again? I tried for like 20 minutes and came to the conclusion that YES... It is indeed made up of pixels. It isn't one of my strengths.Β :air:

Edited by Deku
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

FATCAT
Just now, Deku said:

Have any Little Detectivesα΅€α΄Ή tried messing with the image? Could she be hiding clues in her work again? I tried for like 20 minutes and came to the conclusion that YES... It is indeed made up of pixels. It isn't one of my strengths.Β :triggered:

I didn't find anything with my traces, so this is not a red lipstick situation. But if you want to find a hidden meaning, there are 4 notes, 5 staffs. That's April 5th! and it's a friday!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

GagaXCollection

Add Enigma for possible names!

@FATCAT

Edited by GagaXCollection
Lady Gaga collector since 2010
  • Like 2

Deku
Just now, FATCAT said:

I didn't find anything with my traces, so this is not a red lipstick situation. But if you want to find a hidden meaning, there are 4 notes, 5 staffs. That's April 5th! and it's a friday!

Confirmed April 5th! Or 4th of May maybe. Either way I believe 100% and if you are wrong my faith in you will be destroyed forever.Β :vegas:

Spoiler

:gaycat:

Β 

jprince99x

40-FA39-DE-7151-4-AF0-A43-B-688-CF9-CD73Β 

SOS

THERES A PRIVATE VIDEO UPLOADED TO HER CHANNEL! LOOK AT THE NOTIFICATION DOT

Edited by jprince99x
That's Metaphysics, my dear fellow. It's forbidden me by my doctor, my stomach won't take it
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 23