Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

S0436

I still believe she wont just announce a single out of nowhere and drop the single a few days later.  So if it is released on the 28/2 then I think next week she will start teasing it.

zerojk
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Are you rally calling us foolish for not trusting someone that keeps changing the dates and rumors? 
sure, I rather be foolish

I know we shouldn’t take rumors as facts... but you gotta credit someone when they have had facts right in the past... and I’m sorry but if there is a place to discuss Gaga rumors (credible or not) is a Gaga forum, there’s nothing wrong with that

Software People
11 minutes ago, messybottom said:

what a mess... LM are trying to “expose” Bobby :bradley:

this fanbase is truly doomed :toofunny:

Inb4 #BobbyCampbellIsOverParty :bradley:

a disrespectful lady told me to put my f**king hands up
  • Like 1

Arturo

I think it’s normal to be frustrated with delays but to jump to the conclusion that these people providing us with information don’t know anything makes no sense. I’m pretty positive that the person who posted on ATRL that it got moved to the 28th is legit (they did so before LGN said anything). That user also knew Changes would come on Valentines Day back in December

Edited by Arturo
  • Like 1

SwissMonster

If this is true...

@ All of us little clownsters including myself

giphy.gif

Edited by SwissMonster

hhennywise
6 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Actually no, I can care less about insider leaks. What ended up happening is 

Half of stupid love leaked a month ago
her label went crazy on the leaks 

stupid love was performed by high key performers like ALASKA, THE FASHION RUN WAY guy that DRESSED HER RECENTLY 

A week ago an image of her in some sailor moon crazy leaked after those same “fake insiders” said she was going for that for the music video. 

that’s what happened. And she decided to ignore her fans screaming at her for music, and posts a middle finger in diamond gold with her ass sitting in front of a piano. Saying love yourself. 

right

#endrant 

sorry I’m just frustrated ur right about not believing in everything on the net but these people are 100 on every other pop star. 

oh wow

katya GIF

messybottom

I don’t know if this is recent or not but I got Twitter notifications saying Gaga followed Rihanna and Katy Perry. Is this recent?

Software People
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I feel like this is edited

What was edited? Those tweets were real, not just screenshots :selena:

Edited by Software People
a disrespectful lady told me to put my f**king hands up

Lawrence

Wow. I am just catching up. I feel like LGN are just attention seekers and need to take their door and **** off. 

door GIF

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, messybottom said:

I don’t know if this is recent or not but I got Twitter notifications saying Gaga followed Rihanna and Katy Perry. Is this recent?

No, its old news

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

BornSimon

While I believe it's not Gaga's fault that her fans are being disappointed week after week, I definitely think she could have said something to clarify and put an end to her entire fanbase going crazy. Even if just to be nice. I grew up in the 90s and early 00s when artists didn't need to play mysterious to sell records, when album release dates were announced months prior, when the teasing was actual promo pics and music videos. All this secrecy is ridiculous if you ask me, but then again times have changed.

Anyway, I understand the frustration but we never had an official word on the single's release date. I still wish she'd come online and talk to her fans, but hey.