Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Literally, genuinely and honestly, WHAT, on EARTH, are they waiting for at this point. This song is literally sat in my music player. I can play it whenever I wish. I know that doesn’t mean much but surely Gaga and her team are aware the stans have it. The supposed push backs, if to be believed, would suggest nothing concrete is in place for this campaign. Announce it at the very LEAST 

It just proves it’s not the lead and not even on LG6. 

told you so i give up GIF

Jose P
Just now, SpamMusubi said:

I'm so confused:spin: Sorry, cause I know others have probably asked, but why do we not believe the Mr. S date anymore?

If I’ve been following correctly, it’s bc of what this LGN guy said of the release date being pushed. The thing is any sane person would have already realized LGN is full of sh*t and while Mr. S isn’t 100% reliable he’s much more reliable than LGN. So don’t listen to them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop
11 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Not his fault Gaga’s team changes ****. He’s literally the most reliable insider y’all look foolish not trusting him.

Are you rally calling us foolish for not trusting someone that keeps changing the dates and rumors? 
sure, I rather be foolish

• Thanks 2

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, messybottom said:

what a mess... LM are trying to “expose” Bobby :bradley:

this fanbase is truly doomed :toofunny:

Woow the replies... LGN really put monsters against Gaga’s team to save their ass aka forum 💀

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • Sad 2

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Me trying my darn hardest to stay positive because I love her so much:

giphy.gif

At least you try it, some people lost everything Gaga stands for :huntyga:

• Love 1

CrimeanMiracle

Why do you (many) only talk about LGN, but what about our coolest insider? Or is it white and fluffy? Didn't he pick it up and start it? No? Is it because of him that some unbalanced fans are now offended by Gaga and her team, even though they did not promise them ANYTHING?

• Like 1

Leoj305
14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

We all want the album asap, but the fault lies with you guys believing "insiders" like Mr S... y'all take his word as gospel, and expect anything to happen by then. Then, when something doesn't happen or something seems unlikely to happen on said date, y'all blame Gaga

Actually no, I can care less about insider leaks. What ended up happening is 

Half of stupid love leaked a month ago
her label went crazy on the leaks 

stupid love was performed by high key performers like ALASKA, THE FASHION RUN WAY guy that DRESSED HER RECENTLY 

A week ago an image of her in some sailor moon crazy leaked after those same “fake insiders” said she was going for that for the music video. 

that’s what happened. And she decided to ignore her fans screaming at her for music, and posts a middle finger in diamond gold with her ass sitting in front of a piano. Saying love yourself. 

right

#endrant 

sorry I’m just frustrated ur right about not believing in everything on the net but these people are 100 on every other pop star. 

hhennywise
Just now, Dutch said:

It just proves it’s not the lead and not even on LG6. 

told you so i give up GIF

I do believe that too! I love the song but I feel like it's reference-less-ish, like it is a little plain, and she is not known for doing that

• Like 3

GunninMan

Y’all really gonna believe this now too? I mean it’s just endless. I’ll admit I believe rumors from time to time or imagine Gaga using gigs or opportunities to release something and it’s annoying when she doesn’t (SSN) HOWEVER, there is literally no credibility coming from LGN or whoever the dude posting this is. If we are to believe anything or anyone besides Gaga herself it should be Mr. S. I know a lot of ppl refuse to believe him but he’s been right literally almost every single time and the only other time he gave any info about Gaga at all he never even gave a date. So the fact he gave a date and hasn’t said anything else makes me think there is a high probability it’s coming next week.

• Thanks 1

SpamMusubi
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

If I’ve been following correctly, it’s bc of what this LGN guy said of the release date being pushed. The thing is any sane person would have already realized LGN is full of sh*t and while Mr. S isn’t 100% reliable he’s much more reliable than LGN. So don’t listen to them.

Ohhh that clears up a lot of the situation for me. Thank you!:hug:

Sushi is my one true passion
  • Love 1

RiamuGaga
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

At least you try it, some people lost everything Gaga stands for :huntyga:

You have to have money in the first place to lose it :ohwell:

LGs LM
8 minutes ago, messybottom said:

what a mess... LM are trying to “expose” Bobby :bradley:

this fanbase is truly doomed :toofunny:

LG6 coming soon in 2055. Confirmedt.

Suuus
6 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

All of this just to get users to sign up to their forum, I have to scream. The moment they mentioned the billboards might not happen was when I knew they were trying to save their ass in case nothing happens :ladyhaha:

I hope they realize nothing good comes out of spreading false hope like this. Stans just end up going on Twitter and trash Gaga and her team :saladga:

EQc-XNIWsAA9Yom?format=jpg&name=small

I know its of topic but i love how gaga looks really funny and derpy in this picture 

• LMAO 1

Dutch
Just now, hhennywise said:

I do believe that too! I love the song but I feel like it's reference-less-ish, like it is a little plain, and she is not known for doing that

And it sounds like a DJWS production and he’s not included on LG6, so... everything about this screams that it’s not LG6 related. If it is they are the worst management, but I just won’t believe that.

• YAAAS 1