news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

NFRockwell

Zenon-90s.jpg

Imagine... Zenon aesthetic for Super Love :tony: lokey tho

• YAAAS 4

Miel

I might be out of the loop regarding this, but how exactly did SL leak? Were the minor portions from one source, or multiple different ones? Do we know who got the (most) HQ version?

I haven't thought about it too much, but it does feel a bit odd.

3 points in and ready for more

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, Miel said:

I might be out of the loop regarding this, but how exactly did SL leak? Were the minor portions from one source, or multiple different ones? Do we know who got the (most) HQ version?

I haven't thought about it too much, but it does feel a bit odd.

We don’t know for sure how SL leaked, but there are a few big running speculations.

One is that it got into the hands of a fan (don’t know who or how it happened) and this fan trusted someone they shouldn’t have with the song.

There was a large camp of people who thought it was leaked by Gaga/the Haus intentionally, to get us worked up and excited for a different lead that would eventually come.

Some people think it’s an old song, explaining why Gaga didn’t seem to care at all when it leaked. And others think it’s on LG6 but not a single.

kris jenner mystery GIF

I said what I said
  • Thanks 3

Free My Mind
5 hours ago, Zander said:

At this point it doesn’t even matter when she releases or whom she’s supposedly competing with because from a charts point of view it’s not likely she’ll get a no.1 unless it’s a really good song, it’ll probably be a top 10 (personally I’m not even fussed but I know some are fanatical about charts). She just doesn’t have streaming power like other artists do nor is she one of those artists who’ll slowly rise and/or stay in the top 10 for weeks. She charts then she drops, much like how KP has been doing.

Hasn’t always been like that. Look up the chart performance of Applause

• Thanks 1

DylBby

I'm sorry, i may be late to all this. But does anyone think Stupid Love was actually gonna be released? I always wanna think it was a leak that we all took for a real song because of the timing or something and we all ran with that narrative and made ourselves clowns- but it was in her website code. Could that mean something? Lord knows how long it was up there too. It's all weird cuz they were messy with it all. Letting clips stay up for hours, Letting the leak stay up for hours, making it seem it was scrapped, so it wasn't in a big rush to be taken down, but like i said, it was in her code so it's weird :awkney: Idk sorry if i'm super late and we know something by now- :saladga:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

messybottom
Just now, FATCAT said:

Mr. S: February 20th, 2020

late judge judy GIF
a lil late sis :laughga:

(unless he said something else :triggered:)

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
1 minute ago, messybottom said:

late judge judy GIF
a lil late sis :laughga:

(unless he said something else :triggered:)

Nope just late. I'm a lot more busy being a mod :bradley:

The President of GagaDaily
  • Love 1

messybottom
15 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Nope just late. I'm a lot more busy being a mod :bradley:

my heart stopped for a second and thought he confirmed SL for 2/20. Right now we just have 2/20 tho so it could be anything tho. Hoping it’s still SL :pray:

messybottom

OT but I can’t get over the description for this video. These video archive accounts send me :air:

• LMAO 7

ydnmnme

They should drop new Haus Labs product before Valentine’s Day, I expect a cute announcement after or with it

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • LMAO 1

Rifek

Can we appreciate how awesome the release date 20.02.2020 looks like?

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3

S0436
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

They should drop new Haus Labs product before Valentine’s Day, I expect a cute announcement after or with it

I am sure they will and we will go into bigger meltdown thinking it’s a music announcement. 

ParentalAdvisory
9 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

i think Valentins HausLab will be announced early next week cos i guess they want people to already gift the Valentins Specials for Valentins day :vegas:

MarcusBones

That pink lipstick gonna be called Stupid Love - Mark my words

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1