Webbys
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

davflz
9 minutes ago, Enzo said:

OMG another Twista collab is coming :excited2:

girl this entire account is just spewing the most vague predictions every hour without any source or reference :toofunny:

Enzo
14 minutes ago, davflz said:

girl this entire account is just spewing the most vague predictions every hour without any source or reference :toofunny:

I know lol

Maxxy96

Gaga released The Cure Easter Monday 2017. Maybe she’s coming this sunday to slay us gurlz :hor:

jesus bless GIF by funk

Ya’ll know, history repeats itself :ohwell:

Acsnpdx8
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Can't believe it's been a year since these tweets

Right. And she's been working, recording, writing since at least the fall prior to then. Serve us, Mother Monster. WE ARE STARVING

juanmairrazabal

I'm genuinely curious to see where she's going. Joanne and ASIB kinda share a similar vibe and built up a huge success for her coming off ARTPOP's underperformance, but i'm sure she won't be repeating herself. It'll be very interesting to see where she heads next. I loved Perfect Illusion so i'd love something like that, but she needs something more... accessible i guess!

My first EP: South Zone - 'Eclipse' on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/20kXeEw7PUfzIhA7J2t3Wo
  • Love 2

ltlmnstr

With a wait this long, I know for sure there’s gonna be LG6 1.0 threads.

She’s gonna say she scrapped something and everybody is gonna freak.

• Like 2

monketsharona

Listening to the new Daddy Yankee / Katy Perry, I would love Gaga to release a song soon just because I would mainly love her to smash with a summer hit.

Last time she had a summer song is Alejandro in 2010. That's a period she could slay again easily.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

FATCAT

This is officially my longest thread ever, Long-Live LG6, can't wait to change the title in a month!

britney spears vegas GIF

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • YAAAS 3

Acsnpdx8
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Listening to the new Daddy Yankee / Katy Perry, I would love Gaga to release a song soon just because I would mainly love her to smash with a summer hit.

Last time she had a summer song is Alejandro in 2010. That's a period she could slay again easily.

If you search "Madonna Medellin " on Google or Twitter, it's actually being received really well. I wonder if her team is waiting for this and Taylor's release to be over. Not so much for the "competition" but the attention in general. 

Acsnpdx8
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

This is officially my longest thread ever, Long-Live LG6, can't wait to change the title in a month!

britney spears vegas GIF

Congrats! What would you be changing the title to? :laughga:

• Like 1

ShockPop

I've been thinking..

Iimagine "No promises" beat with sinners prayer vocal. SLAY. That's what I want.

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I've been thinking..

Iimagine "No promises" beat with sinners prayer vocal. SLAY. That's what I want.

I'm quite done with her country vocals tbh 

That beat is great though

Edited by monketsharona