Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

Abigail

Okay so I had no clue that GGD actually would have inside info, but by the reactions I'm guessing they do...:vegas:

• LMAO 3

Kimblue
7 minutes ago, Abigail said:

Okay so I had no clue that GGD actually would have inside info, but by the reactions I'm guessing they do...:vegas:

No......:saladga::fail:

• Like 1

Andree

I'm on page 100, but  I don't know if I should read 32 pages of assumptions and gays being desperate :oprah:

• LMAO 1

Abigail
Just now, Kimblue said:

No......:saladga::fail:

So since people are assuming the worst from the header change; it has nothing to do in relation to a single being potentially delayed?

Andree

I'm on page 132 now  :vegas: 

Kimblue
1 minute ago, Andree said:

I'm on page 100, but  I don't know if I should read 32 pages of assumptions and gays being desperate :oprah:

Don’t, it’s really pathetic.

• Thanks 1

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, Abigail said:

So since people are assuming the worst from the header change; it has nothing to do in relation to a single being potentially delayed?

It means nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Petrichor
7 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

What the f*** is happening is she GONNA CHANGE HER LAYOUTS BACK TOO????? I'm done with this sh*t.

Oh and Haus Beauty's gonna, flop, hope she knows that:ohwell::trollga:

She hasn't done this yet thank gosh

• Like 1

Schizophonic

i used to hang out with boysnoize years ago, why did i ever let this connection down? now i could use it haha

• Like 1
  • Shook 5

Max Vandeburg

GGD doesn't know anything, lol. Chill. Every time they tried to act like "insiders" in the past they were completely wrong. They're just like us.

• Like 2

Serial Chiller

If anything this proves Gaga and her current team have NO idea how to hype market. Beyonce and Taylor, although talented on their own, have spotless marketing and release campaigns, which really propelled them to massive publicity. 

You either give no tease and bam all of a sudden drop a bomb, like Bey did, causing widespread panic where everyone was fumbling to check out the new release, or you tease but gradually and consistently, not too long before giving fans solid expectations as to when it’s coming out, like Taylor.

Here we have Gaga, who was fresh from Oscar hype. Bitch literally became viral and Shallow was finally reaching the success it deserved. The pregnancy tweet was classic “soon Gaga” tease, so not many were hanging on to that, but we all felt she might be using the Oscar hype to launch her next project. Then there’s the accursed profile change. That is inexcusable. I can’t even fathom how a team surrounding one of the biggest pop stars on the planet decided to pull a move like this, just to sweep it under the rug and pretend like nothing’s happened. 

I still have hope that she’s coming in April. If she isn’t coming any time soon, she’s earned her place as an example I’ll forever use when talking about ineffective marketing. 

Strike while the iron is hot. And the iron is getting leftovers’ level cold. 

And don’t bring up the conflicts from other Inter scope’s artists. That just proves Interscope is incompetent when they don’t even have a proper strategy for their biggest star. :madge:

• Like 15
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 6

Schizophonic

she brings out album GAGA on friday as a full visual suprise. and announces the next album to be "LADY" following in august. so she could have had 3 #1 albums in one year :D

• Shook 1