Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

FATCAT
51 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I just can’t believe a woman who used to abbess with internet can just not tweet or post anything for so long. Plus does anyone think she kinda stop teasing music with us anymore? She used to invited fans to the backstage and play a song or sang something new but she just not doing this anymore. 

She definitely does still do this, that's how we know about Frankensteined & she doesn't tease music because this fan base goes overboard with expectations when they hear something months out. I think this social media blackout is telling us somethings coming without explicitly saying it. She did this AFTER changing all her layouts on everything. Just be patient, she's hard at work.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 4

ModernEcstasy

Hmmm. One thing that is making me suspicious about this “Blackout”, is that I’m sure that she would at least send out a tweet in support of France. Do you think it could mean something if she doesn’t? 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Hmmm. One thing that is making me suspicious about this “Blackout”, is that I’m sure that she would at least send out a tweet in support of France. Do you think it could mean something if she doesn’t? 

Yeah definitely Lady Gaga absolutely loves France 

If she doesn't tweet it's the silence is part of the plans

• Like 4

scheisseJK

Checking this site every day and reading that other artists are confirming relases in april/may is killing me inside.. i ve lost hope for 26.04... the suprise release can save us!:ohwell:

Edited by scheisseJK
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

MaryJaneHolland

What Taylor is doing right now is building hype, what Gaga is doing is letting the hype die down :selena:

A Clown Is Born
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

HighwayGuy

How big are the BBMA's and how important would it be for promo?

She needs to release this friday to perform there :gum:

Stef
14 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

In February it was “March and April”. In March it was “April and May”.  yesterday it was “plans can change”. And today it’s “tentatively”. 

new york GIF

Just in case any of y’all wanted a summary of where this is heading :air: 

Edited by Stef
The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

In February it was “March and April”. In March it was “April and May”.  yesterday it was “plans can change”. And today it’s “tentatively”. 

new york GIF

Just in case and of y’all wanted a summary of where this is heading :air: 

It's going nowhere. We should just sit back and it will come when it comes

giphy.gif

A Clown Is Born
  • Like 4

Zander

Me and the voices in my head telling me every Thursday night she about to surprise drop a single. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Sneaky

This is telling us nothing new actually. Why is his T on Gaga so lacking

Sneaky
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

He was right about Madonna, Ariana and Katy though

I mean I'm sure he doesn't make stuff up about Gaga, but maybe all he got told was "April & May" so he's being wary about it:shrug:

Edited by Sneaky

DumDumDardiDa92

Am I right in thinking that an announcement is likely either before or after the met but not on the day of the met? I seriously can't imagine her promoting it at the met since it's not about just her it's about her other hosts too (harry etc). 

Also if she doesn't say anything about the album before the met isn't she just going to get bombarded with questions about the album? She can't just say she's pregnant with an album and then ask not to be asked about it. God I want answers! Lol 

• Like 4

HighwayGuy

The fact that Mr.S doesn't know as much about Gaga's release as other popstars is probably hinting towards a surprise release from her tbh

• Like 5