Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

Petrichor
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Is it a tribute for the memory of late Lady Gaga ? 

DWX4-tdVQAAcRAU.jpg

• LMAO 6
  • Sad 3

Sneaky

Wait a minute. Maybe Madonna releasing on Wednesday DOES mean something is coming on Friday. Hear me out. Madonna is supposedly releasing another song next Wednesday 4/24.  Looks like she might be doing that to avoid Taylor on Friday 4/26.

What if she's avoiding "someone"  this week?

• Like 1
  • Shook 2

Rifek
16 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Sarah woke up! :vegas:

If any other members of her team will post something Gaga related in the upcoming hours/day I'm pretty sure that it's some kind of introduction to her comeback :pray:

• YAAAS 1

sabatini

i mean i'd be happy if she posted something about her trip to mexico or if she liked a tweet, posted a story about the BTW foundation, ANYTHING that can confirm that she didnt DIE 

young wild brazilian
  • Sad 2

jakob

jewels n' drugs act ii incoming! :vegas:

in my feelings
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

Ikonik
6 minutes ago, jakob said:

Lady Gaga - Puerto Rico (ft. Bad Bunny) confirmedt :messga:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Abigail

1 hour ago, jakob said:

I don't think Gaga would ever collab with Lil Pump, but he sure does tweet about her a lot...just saying...:wtfga:

Edited by Abigail

Gardevoir

If we get nothing by the end of this month then at least we have the Met Gala to look forward to :emma:

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

ydnmnme
11 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

If we get nothing by the end of this month then at least we have the Met Gala to look forward to :emma:

True. That’s why I’m not getting nervous lol. We know nothing about the upcoming album but at least we do know for sure that we’ll see her at the beginning of May 😅

• YAAAS 3

xokuba

Gagaaaaaa make yourself known please, I am tired of updating every social media.

DdYS0j6XUAAsWgD.jpg

aaron l
41 minutes ago, Abigail said:

I don't think Gaga would ever collab with Lil Pump, but he sure does tweet about her a lot...just saying...:wtfga:

That video nearly blew out my ear drums :koons:

Stef
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

If any other members of her team will post something Gaga related in the upcoming hours/day I'm pretty sure that it's some kind of introduction to her comeback :pray:

And if they don’t, the fans will say she’s told them not to post which means it an introduction to her comeback. Monsters would read into a blank page, best we just sit hack and let the process take its course 

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • Like 5

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Sarah woke up! :vegas:

The actual gorgeousness...

tumblr_n2r3ypFFG81sqom46o2_250.gif

A Clown Is Born
  • Like 2

Sneaky
20 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

True. That’s why I’m not getting nervous lol. We know nothing about the upcoming album but at least we do know for sure that we’ll see her at the beginning of May 😅

That's what's calming me. I'm standing by  the statement that the first thing she'l post about will be LG6. We may not get it this week or next, but for sure before the MET Gala!

Edonis

I posted this in another thread, but I'm wondering what you guys think?

I feel like the album won't be released until the dates for the 2020 Vegas shows are released. If anything comes in April and May, then it will likely just be the lead single, with another single released sometime during the summer (like July/August). I see the album dropping before or shortly after new Vegas dates are announced for 2020 (since she will be doing shows that year). Plus if she's not touring, LG6 will likely have its own Vegas show for 2020, and Enigma probably won't change for the rest of the year sans new singles added to the setlist.

The more I think about this, the more realistic this sounds to me. When were the Enigma dates announced last year? Wasn't it like early August I think?