Stefani Tee
news

LG6 Discussion

Featured Posts

dit
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

so she has to break her silence in may plus promote hausbeauty without new music? and changes every profilpicture back to enigma or to hausbeauty as well? wouldnt she then just didnt change it at all or not went quite for at least some random tweets like her bday thx?

I am just a skeptic sis. I just don;t think new music is coming as soon as many think. I mean tons of ppl posting "it is coming soon" have been saying that for almost half a year changing the goal post (which is ok and actually fun as a fan to track and set my hopes up lol! It's part of being a fan) but yeah I just dont think it is coming soon. Gaga hints, teases and unintentionally teases ages before a record / song is announced or released. 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, dit said:

I am just a skeptic sis. I just don;t think new music is coming as soon as many think. I mean tons of ppl posting "it is coming soon" have been saying that for almost half a year changing the goal post (which is ok and actually fun as a fan to track and set my hopes up lol! It's part of being a fan) but yeah I just dont think it is coming soon. Gaga hints, teases and unintentionally teases ages before a record / song is announced or released. 

but here is the thing. i dont think she will hints, teases or say ANYTHING before at all. besides maybe the week of release.

i do not think we get studiopics, hints, infos or anything else at all. and if she releases in august she will propably stay quiet until august. and i really dont see that.

• Like 2

Sneaky
35 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

So who thinks Gaga will start teasing this week???

I sure hope she will

I'll think about you all the time

dit
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

but here is the thing. i dont think she will hints, teases or say ANYTHING before at all. besides maybe the week of release.

i do not think we get studiopics, hints, infos or anything else at all. and if she releases in august she will propably stay quiet until august. and i really dont see that.

I'd LOVE for her to just surprise release but Gaga is known to do the old school super long announcement to release gap so I highly doubt she'll just drop the music out of thin air. I see her announcing maybe in like early July and then dropping in the first week of August or something. Remember how long the wait was for Perfect Illusion after the announcement? Plus Gaga's past albums (ARTPOP, C2C, Joanne & ASIB) and singles have all been released end of summer (single) and fall (album). It is a pattern she's been doing for a while now so why would she just change it out of the blue? idk I'm just skeptical.  

Schizophonic
15 minutes ago, dit said:

I'd LOVE for her to just surprise release but Gaga is known to do the old school super long announcement to release gap so I highly doubt she'll just drop the music out of thin air. I see her announcing maybe in like early July and then dropping in the first week of August or something. Remember how long the wait was for Perfect Illusion after the announcement? Plus Gaga's past albums (ARTPOP, C2C, Joanne & ASIB) and singles have all been released end of summer (single) and fall (album). It is a pattern she's been doing for a while now so why would she just change it out of the blue? idk I'm just skeptical.  

I dont belive in following a releasepattern for late year releases. c2c and asib were both not her own terms and ASIB got pushed back half a year and was originally intended to be a may release as well.

as far as we know was ARTPOP less her choice than a resault of her timing with her hip and the btwball. she had most of the music ready by the end of the year before. at least most of the songtitle were already teased during the tour.

with long teasing she could ruin more than help in the situation. from the attentionspan to the hype and to be honest.... her behaviour is sometimes risky. she has better chances in getting her music really heard by releasing now than by giving interviews and promo that throws people off.

imagine how pissed people could get if she spents her time promoting haus beauty with an attitude like in her fameperfume promotion - whatever she choosed to be then. or directing the attention she has now to some weird things like her ghost-sleepwalking marina abramovic method stuff. she would ruin a lot in doing too much now. better give us the music and behave strange afterwards.

AND its still (most likely) electronic pop music. that will not nessecary get better by having beats and production to get dusty waiting for releases. fresh out the oven might be the better idea. and she had enough time already.

my prediction is today or wednsday if she releases on friday.

if its coming next week, then next week.

alternative in may but unlikely because she needs time to promote before met gala and before enigma.

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Like 4

Schizophonic

but bobby posting videos from his coachella trip is maybe a indicate for not releasing this week .

• Like 1

SwissMonster

Is it confirmed that Taylor is releasing her own album/single already? I thought back then rumors where saying that she releases way later this year. 

My thought was (and just a thought) that this could have to do something with Mark Ronsons new Era. She posted a heart and Mark Ronson is rumored to release a new song from the Heartbreak Era. I strongly feel like Taylor is hinting a Mark Ronson collab...Thoughts?

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

So who thinks Gaga will start teasing this week???

Fingers crossed

• YAAAS 1

gypsy101

with Carly happening and now Taylor and Madonna soon after...

i don’t think Gaga is coming anytime soon 😭

OfficerDolla
29 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Is it confirmed that Taylor is releasing her own album/single already? I thought back then rumors where saying that she releases way later this year. 

My thought was (and just a thought) that this could have to do something with Mark Ronsons new Era. She posted a heart and Mark Ronson is rumored to release a new song from the Heartbreak Era. I strongly feel like Taylor is hinting a Mark Ronson collab...Thoughts?

Nah, the asthetics are vert different. And taylor wouldn't tease that much

MaryJaneHolland
37 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

It has billboards and advertisments all over the world, it's her own project.

• Like 1

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It has billboards and advertisments all over the world, it's her own project.

Oh, well, I didn’t see any billboards at my place...:ladyhaha: But I believe you

Stef
52 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

with Carly happening and now Taylor and Madonna soon after...

i don’t think Gaga is coming anytime soon 😭

I’m not saying Gaga is releasing soon but this mindset of artists having to change plans to suit is outdated. Especially in the streaming era where it’s not as common as before that one BIG song is dominating everything . Looking at an average Spotify top 10 chart. You’d never be able to decipher which one is the true monster at the moment (sans times when big monopolies like 7Rings, OTR, come in) but all songs sound as big was each other. Some songs are huge but don’t feel it. People can co-exist. The notion they can’t is strange to me. 

Edited by Stef
The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

ProjectJoanne

Why does this thread appear on trending every 20 minutes?

DCgaga
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Jonathan2244

did we ever know what this was for? 

P.S

being delusional look at the cloud colour palette then look at Taylors ^_^

Edited by Jonathan2244
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1