ūüźć Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" ūüźć

news

LG6 Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

LilyLark
16 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

We need the safest choice for the LG6 lead single. I totally don't want another Perfect Illusion situation. If the single is not good enough, the album will suffer too. We are in the streaming era, thinks happen unbelievably fast. People don’t consume music they way they used to and barely pay attention to full-length studio albums. Some artists are not even allowed to release an album without a hit. If you get a hit song, your album will sell thanks to the streams of that single. 

Streaming has really changed everything. I hope Gaga's team does some sort of bundling‚ÄĒparticularly physical albums with merch. People don't even always download digital albums anymore, even if they come with a bundle, because they just use their streaming service for everything.

Little monsters were kind of to blame, in part, for the Perfect Illusion mess. I actually love the track, but it was not a good choice for a lead single. It didn't help, tho, that lm were all over twitter b*tching in a super dramatic way about it‚ÄĒand then all the negative buzz got picked up by music journalists and made its way into headlines that fans were "disappointed." Same thing happened with Taylor Swift, but she's such a juggernaut that she can power through that initial bad buzz....Gags can't. Of course lm aren't obligated to like everything, but it'd be nice if they could chill on twitter a bit‚Äďbut they won't.

Do you think it would be smart for her team/Interscope to put a ballad out as her lead single? For example, if she has a track like Speechless? She's never going to make all the lm happy, and the ones who want all dance will be annoyed, but it will go over well with the GP and it's a "safe" choice. And reasonable lm will realize the album won't be all ballads...

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

PI is a great album title but as a lead single, hell no. That song is short, she screams and it is kind of repetitive. Not shading the song, I love it, but I get why radios and people didn't cling to that song. AYO, DIC or even MR would have been better choices as lead single imo.

Anyway just to say Lady Gaga needs a damn catchy song without it to be too experimental as a lead. Something that is special enough to get into people's mind and stay in it. I mean Adele, Rihanna, Drake will be back too with new material. She just needs to get a good song that is easily stands out from the crowd. 

whocares
11 hours ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Did this site had a 1000 pages of discussion for ARTPOP or did we break the record with our clownery and mealtdown for that pre-LG6 (or pre-PastaWithLoveItalianBitch era)? :ohwell:

Idk how many pages it had before ARTPOP was released but the thread was archived at page 3153.

IAmNotHere1997

The Q2 2020 drop TOTALLY MAKES SENSE. When you look at the timeline of the recording process of the LG6: 

- June-December 2017: sessions with DJ White Shadow (confirmed by himself that were scrapped)
- Then we have the Joanne World Tour cancellation, and they are stopped.
- Gaga resumes to studio in April-May 2018 with BloodPop, BoysNoize and SOPHIE
- The sessions are paused again during Summer 2018 for the ASIB soundtrack (see her daily candids at the studio in NYC)
- They remain paused for the ASIB era. Basically September 2018-March 2019.
- She's also busy with other ventures during this time, see Engima and Haus Labs.
- Ultimately, recording sessions started again in August 2019.

Schizophonic

wait... in the end they spread the 2020 info just to make people not expect anything right now. so if she would really release now.... it would be a suprise. ;)

Miracle
18 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

The Q2 2020 drop TOTALLY MAKES SENSE. When you look at the timeline of the recording process of the LG6: 

- June-December 2017: sessions with DJ White Shadow (confirmed by himself that were scrapped)
- Then we have the Joanne World Tour cancellation, and they are stopped.
- Gaga resumes to studio in April-May 2018 with BloodPop, BoysNoize and SOPHIE
- The sessions are paused again during Summer 2018 for the ASIB soundtrack (see her daily candids at the studio in NYC)
- They remain paused for the ASIB era. Basically September 2018-March 2019.
- She's also busy with other ventures during this time, see Engima and Haus Labs.
- Ultimately, recording sessions started again in August 2019.

There were LG6 sessions in March 2019 lol

Felix Jens

Mess LG6 Q2 Q3 ....2020 release ,

now has a “surprise!surprise,  “leak ,

of ‚ÄúWanna Be With You (studio version)‚ÄĚ.

nattuggla

I am fine with Gaga releasing LG6 in 2020 BUT I just need one new song soon (2019). Maybe a  promo single for Haus Labs or a Frankensteined release around Halloween..... I guy can dream.....

I was just listening to brooklyn nights and got trigered...

We'd take the F or the bus,
Where Brooklyn Nights set us free.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"
HeavyyMetalVenuss
17 minutes ago, nikola said:

I was just listening to brooklyn nights and got trigered...

We'd take the F or the bus,
Where Brooklyn Nights set us free.

ARTPOP act 2 for lg6 confirmed :nooo::stalkga:

Cake like Malibu Gaga
  • Admin changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion
  • ChicaSkas locked this topic
  • ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived