💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga Metal/Rock

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

I have wanted this for  while. Wouldn't it be cool for Gaga to finally do metal/rock? I think something very 80s inspired would be awesome.

Maybe she could do like melodic 80s metal mixed with synthpop? With nostalgia neon aesthetic while also bringing back the BTW era biker metal chick looks? Here are some examples of styles I think she could work well with:

Bitch I'm Madonna

I don’t want this tbh. Just give me Pop Gaga and that’s it. Or at least infuse this sound with pop, it’d be nice :ohwell:

Musicisfreedom
Just now, darkpaw said:

I don’t want this tbh. Just give me Pop Gaga and that’s it:ohwell:

:poot:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom

Please actually listen to the links I put this time guys my phone glitches whenever I paste youtube links on here :poot: have some sympathy 

Bitch I'm Madonna

LilyLark

I could see more of a 80s Guns N' Roses meets Metallica vibe than this, tbh. But it would be interesting.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't get why people think she's going to be doing industrial techno for LG6. BloodPop, Diplo, Burns (who may be involved) don't really fit that vein at all...Boys Noize sort of does, but the rest do not. I feel like we'd get a Rock/Metal album before that...

PlastiscGuy

Not a fan of metal. I'd literally just not stream LG6 if it is metal lol.

Rock, on the other hand... She'd slay it! I'd die for her to do something ala Kings of Leon :firega:

PG.

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

I could see more of a 80s Guns N' Roses meets Metallica vibe than this, tbh. But it would be interesting.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't get why people think she's going to be doing industrial techno for LG6. BloodPop, Diplo, Burns (who may be involved) don't really fit that vein at all...Boys Noize sort of does, but the rest do not. I feel like we'd get a Rock/Metal album before that...

I would be for that but I think this is much more accessible and poppy and even incorporates electronics so her fanbase would more likely accept an album in the style.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Not a fan of metal. I'd literally just not stream LG6 if it is metal lol.

Rock, on the other hand... She'd slay it! I'd die for her to do something ala Kings of Leon :firega:

You would instead buy 10 copies of the vinyl, CD and cassette tape. :ohwell:

Bitch I'm Madonna

PlastiscGuy
7 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

You would instead buy 10 copies of the vinyl, CD and cassette tape. :ohwell:

Well, gotta support my queen somehow :poot:

PG.

Musicisfreedom
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Well, gotta support my queen somehow :poot:

Good Little Monster :pawsup:

Bitch I'm Madonna

NotMyFlop

I don’t want an entire album of metal, but MetalliGa was iconic, so a collaboration or two would be killer. :giveup:

I would live for a more classic rock/rock songs in general, that’s more her speed imo.

She could do an album of rock covers though. She could really do wonders on some songs. 

isMonster

k boo let me spill the tea

gaga's mainstream albums will always be pop (by mainstreem I mean directed towards little monsters) 

on that note I believe LG6 will be pop with heavy metal backings, 

eg; pop + country backings = Joanne 

Musicisfreedom
39 minutes ago, isMonster said:

k boo let me spill the tea

gaga's mainstream albums will always be pop (by mainstreem I mean directed towards little monsters) 

on that note I believe LG6 will be pop with heavy metal backings, 

eg; pop + country backings = Joanne 

That is why I chose those songs. Touch in the Night is essentially an 80s synthpop song with heavy guitars. Maybe Gaga would be a little less heavy but I understand your point. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

RAMROD

Maybe she can bring back Broken Drum Machine version that leaked last year :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived