💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I hate the Gaga pic...

fathermonster

Featured Posts

fathermonster

Most people seem to like it but if that ‘Gaga’ photo is the going to be the album cover I will be so disappointed. Does anyone else think it’s boring? 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnother

I think it’s been 2+ years since her last solo album and if it’s any indication of new music I couldn’t care less how the promo image looked 

Gracious Gaga

It’s not the album cover 

album cover reveals are a big deal in pop music . No pop star would just put it out there without hyping it before revealing the album cover 

♥ Kindness Police.

Xoxo Adriana

just like an STD I don't think this ones goin anywhere

lets just hope this STD doesn't develop into a Jazz album

tenor.gif?itemid=5053575

SKANK

I think it is incredibly basic and uninspired clip art. I'm hoping she is just using it as a place saver, until she starts a new era with more thoughtful visuals.

FATCAT

Remember the Perfect Illusion visuals before she released? It's probably just filler. 

349-sb-Bwj-HN.jpg

Purr more, hiss less.

She could use a picture of literally anything at this point and we would stan it. We are all in withdrawal. Should we have AA meetings or something?

MaryJaneHolland

I think it's just a way to get us hyped + indirectly announce the album title

I think she can do better than 4 notes when it comes to album covers :laughga:

aaron l
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Remember the Perfect Illusion visuals before she released? It's probably just filler. 

349-sb-Bwj-HN.jpg

Honestly sometimes I forget, how damn random of a choice. From the colors, to the stripes. :messga:

Reality

I doubt that it's going to be the album cover, but I really like it tbh. I more so like the idea of the music notes than anything else. I don't know if this is just me, but I think having the notes G and A spell Gaga is really clever.

🃏🖤👹

ryansamonster

I definitely don’t hate it! Not the most amazing thing I’ve seen either though, I just think it’s a cute way she’s tying in her new tattoo to the new era.... especially to create hype amongst the fan base.

Reality
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

349-sb-Bwj-HN.jpg

The whole PI visuals got me thinking that this was going to be a funk/disco pop album :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

Archived