đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga changes Facebook, Youtube and Spotify pics

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Nikolai Barrow
3 hours ago, ode said:

What do the G-A-G-A notes actually sound like? 

Is that a stupid or nonsensical question? Lmao

Maybe the lead single literally has some G-note,A-note,G-note,A-note riff lmaooooo

*takes another hit from the bong*

It's just up one down one up one down one. And they are all quarter notes so it doesn't sound very interesting. That said i love that she spelt her name in notes. It's iconic! 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, bluemonkey said:

You want me to spin any opinion I have into something positive? My opinion wasn’t even that harsh, I just don’t like it but I did compliment on the artwork (that’s not positive enough for you?) Sheesh, what are you Glinda the good witch?

You like the album, good for you but there are people that don’t like it. 

Imagine for a second you went to someone’s face and said “The only thing I like about that thing you and several people worked so hard on is the artwork” ... words matter. You can be critical, or dislike something, without needing to put it down. Which your post comes across as.

Anyway I’m done.  I just hope for people to be kinder about someone’s art and work. 

FalsePromise

After being a little monster for 10 years I'm so used to trolling I don't even expect anything out of this. 

jaXXXon
10 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

After being a little monster for 10 years I'm so used to trolling I don't even expect anything out of this. 

If this is trolling it will ruin her image and make actual teasing impossible for future projects. Every site has been changed to this photo. Her team would not allow this to happen if it wasn’t actually teasing something. 

FalsePromise
Just now, jaXXXon said:

If this is trolling it will ruin her image and make actual teasing impossible for future projects. Every site has been changed to this photo. Her team would not allow this to happen if it wasn’t actually teasing something. 

Inbefore it's GAGA HAUS BEAUTY :icega:

jaXXXon
8 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

That wouldn’t explain why Spotify was changed though. It has to be music-related. 

Nikolai Barrow
18 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

It's literally her name spelt in notes. It's music related.

bluemonkey
4 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Imagine for a second you went to someone’s face and said “The only thing I like about that thing you and several people worked so hard on is the artwork” ... words matter. You can be critical, or dislike something, without needing to put it down. Which your post comes across as.

Anyway I’m done.  I just hope for people to be kinder about someone’s art and work. 

No, only you think that.

I am an artist too, I make visual content like music videos and I take my work seriously but if someone doesn’t like my work. Why should I take it personally? Everyone has different taste. I got hired by a metal band to film a music video and I admitted to them that I don’t listen to metal music music but I like their personality and would be cool to work with. They actually appreciated my honesty and we have done many videos later and joke about it many times. 

What you are preaching is a disservice to the artist. I don’t know why you are so fixated about this one album when she has 5 albums that all serve a pivotal moment in her lives. Sheesh 

Jill
21 hours ago, TheSlash said:

"It better not be a jazz album. Anything but jazz. I mean it."

Bobby: "Oh no. This guy means it. He seems to really mean it. Gaga--we'll scrap the jazz and go full pop. I don't want to fail this random dude on the comment section!"

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived