💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

90s kids listen to this: Lukhash - Destroy

Born Brave

Featured Posts

Born Brave

Where my 90s people at? Discovered an artist recently and wanted to share this song. 

Max
14 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

Waiting for those born In 98’ to consider themselves “90’s kids” :hor:

They are 90's kids. Just at the end of the 90's. :huntyga:

And to be honest most of them do know a lot of songs which dropped in the 90's, even if they weren't born at that time. But I think it depends on the education from their parents. 

Or do you mean the 90's kids are those which were born in the 80's, so they were there when some famous song came out? :)

SharkmanthaC
15 minutes ago, Marges said:

Or do you mean the 90's kids are those which were born in the 80's, so they were there when some famous song came out? :)

What famous song? I fit this category.

@Born2BeBrave is this a 90's artist? I've never heard them but not really my type of music either.

she/her/hers

Born Brave

The song wasn't made in the 90s but it has a lot of 8-bit nintendo-ish sounds in it

ChromeAngel
17 minutes ago, Marges said:

They are 90's kids. Just at the end of the 90's. :huntyga:

And to be honest most of them do know a lot of songs which dropped in the 90's, even if they weren't born at that time. But I think it depends on the education from their parents. 

In that sense you’re right. I still have ptsd from recently getting into an argument with someone who claimed they remembered Britney’s In the Zone era when they were born in 98’ :air:

Max
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

In that sense you’re right. I still have ptsd from recently getting into an argument with someone who claimed they remembered Britney’s In the Zone era when they were born in 98’ :air:

:ladyhaha:

Max
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

What famous song? I fit this category.

@Born2BeBrave is this a 90's artist? I've never heard them but not really my type of music either.

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit, Oasis - Wonderwall, Britney Spears - ... Baby One More Time, Spice Girls - Wannabe 

I was born 1998, and I know all of those songs, but I wasn't born when they came out or 'raved' in a club to them (I mean I did but not in the 90's :ladyhaha:)

Edit: Don't forget Madonna - Vogue and Aqua - Barbie Girl

Max
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Archived