💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Azealia Banks says Kim Petras collab back on

LateToCult

Featured Posts

SEANGT

I wonder if she's in therapy and getting professional help or just relying on vegan foods? Either way....i low key can't wait to hear the song. 

mucinex

I'm happy that it's back on, hopefully she apologizes for what she said. Either way though, we're gonna stream the hell out of that song. We're gonna continue supporting the best female rapper! :legend:

Don't @ me, idc :bye:

CataleyaDeters
4 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Petras working with her after she trashed trans women all day yesterday is... a choice. :messga:

but petras album was produced by luke wasn´t it so... is it still produced by him ?

Cataleya Deters

beaublue

Didn’t she just cancel it like a few hours ago? I feel like she believes being this messy & tragic is cute when in reality it’s just transparent & gross.

PlastiscGuy

I hope she gets the help she clearly needs... I've always thought it was part of her persona, but now I'm worried about her mental health.

PG.

Earthling

She clearly has serious mental issues. It doesn't excuse her disgusting behaviour, she should learn better but maybe we could stop making fun of her for being "crazy" because joking at the expense of mentally unstable persons isn't cute (even if she is guilty of it herself).

Sometimes the most troubled minds can create the most compelling art. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

River

One second I'm canceling a feature and suddenly the feature is back on

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

monketsharona

Who still cares about Azealia Banks in 2019 ? :ladyhaha:

Gaga ended her career when she cancelled her collab in 2013, that's a fact :oops:

Archived