Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

STRANGER THINGS 3 - Official Trailer

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Catnikko

omg :giveup: 

15 minutes ago, River said:

I don't remember the year, are we reaching the 90s? will they ever film it in the 90s?

I think S2 was when Thriller came out which is why they used it in the trailer

like 1982 i think? So probably not

Actual patient

River
23 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

omg :giveup: 

I think S2 was when Thriller came out which is why they used it in the trailer

like 1982 i think? So probably not

oh right! i forgot the thriller part, thanks!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, River said:

I don't remember the year, are we reaching the 90s? will they ever film it in the 90s?

This one is set in 1985

Look at those clowns

River
Just now, RudzXinc said:

This one is set in 1985

Great thanks!

So I guess we will never reach the 90s

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Glittertinks

That trailer looked great I can't wait until the season will be released :woohoo: I just love those funfair and mall aesthetics for some reason - they have nice colors that pop out :party:

mariomania1234

This looks amazing omg. :giveup:

The  song choice, the cinematography. :giveup:

I cannot wait!

• 2 months later...
Miel
3 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

The official poster has been released. It's gorgeous!

D8OQscTWsAEhIBI.jpg:large

Love this poster. There's so much going on, and probably, like, a million clues.

Interesting to see how the rats are going to transmit the... uh, whatever "hive" virus that is probably going to overtake Hawkins. Billy is definitely going to be screwed around with the Upside Down. Russian spy conspiracy? Nice.

I'm weirdly most excited to see the relationship between Max and Eleven. Also my baby Steve in that sailor uniform but whatever.

3 points in and ready for more

mariomania1234
10 minutes ago, Miel said:

Love this poster. There's so much going on, and probably, like, a million clues.

Interesting to see how the rats are going to transmit the... uh, whatever "hive" virus that is probably going to overtake Hawkins. Billy is definitely going to be screwed around with the Upside Down. Russian spy conspiracy? Nice.

I'm weirdly most excited to see the relationship between Max and Eleven. Also my baby Steve in that sailor uniform but whatever.

Yeah, I'm most excited to hear that this is supposed to be a very character heavy season. Apparently we're going to get some thorough back story into a lot of the characters.

I'll be devastated if we end up loosing anyone from the main cast. :giveup:

BOMSHELL
20 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

The official poster has been released. It's gorgeous!

D8OQscTWsAEhIBI.jpg:large

Eleven is gearing up for ha main pop gal status

yas GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Miel
5 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Yeah, I'm most excited to hear that this is supposed to be a very character heavy season. Apparently we're going to get some thorough back story into a lot of the characters.

I'll be devastated if we end up loosing anyone from the main cast. :giveup:

Yay, finally! Season 2 was cute, but I felt like we got very little character exposition, or development from most of the cast. I think that's why I liked Lucas and Steve and Will so much. There was such interesting, like, implications regarding characterizations (Billy's horrifying relationship with his dad, Max's relationship with Billy, Nancy trying to cope with like all the guilt from season 1), but they were never as fully fleshed out as it could have been. The visuals were gorgeous, though.

I'm glad to hear that they're focusing on characters this season. Lucas' younger sister is going to be a great foil for the other kids.

Also, yeah, I would hate to lose anybody from the main cast, because they're all so good. The possibility of, like, any of them dying or living is so unknown that I'm a little tense, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived