šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 THEORY

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE

Featured Posts

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE

She will release Shallow's grammy version and the rest of the album will be kept as a secret because it contains TEA and most of the stuff we are waiting for. In honor to GAGA, the character she has created, you know?

Ā 

xoxo

Xoxo Adriana

you disrespected LG6

now melt, witch

giphy.gif

YaaaasGaga

Literally in 50 years time Gaga will be photographed in her retirement community minding her own business and this fanbase will still be saying "OMG TEA IS COMING!! IS THIS A CRYPTIC CLUE!?!?"

600-01954190en_Masterfile.jpg

GagaUnderYou

Hoping for a summer album but mostly likely a fall album with a revamp in early 2020 of Enigma to promote the album and get people to come to Vegas tbh. It's kind of a smart buisness move.Ā 

martiniglistens
2 hours ago, maxmore said:

so lg6 will allĀ b-sides and no original material?Ā 

giphy.gifĀ 

Lmao the weird thing is... I had a dream last night that the album was all resampled stuff form the 70s/80s with like one original song... featuring..... Ava max lmfao my brain is a trollĀ 

ROHKEUS
3 hours ago, pascualgenis said:

She will release Shallow's grammy version and the rest of the album will be kept as a secret because it contains TEA and most of the stuff we are waiting for. In honor to GAGA, the character she has created, you know?

Ā 

I would love the studio version of the Grammy version. I watch it every day, I think the song was made to be that way, it's so awesome. I love this idea tbh.Ā 

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE
On 3/20/2019 at 3:14 PM, rohkeus said:

I would love the studio version of the Grammy version. I watch it every day, I think the song was made to be that way, it's so awesome. I love this idea tbh.Ā 

well never meet the ground bro.

stik tugeder.

xoxo

Archived