Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, darkpaw said:

After she kidnapped Azealia?? HELL NO!!

pyuez.gif

:laughga:

she should've kept her tbh

hD702D7EE

ElectricAlley

Ugh but WHEN is it coming!!!!! I NEED it now. I feel like I’ve been waiting for ages. 

Ryusei

Yas bitch cant wait to listen to it while the world goes down. Only grimes could come up with a concept like that. I love we appreciate power so the rest should be fire 

Musery

tomsches

I don't understand this girl. A few days ago she was like "welp, the album is too ambitious, so here are a bunch of demos instead" and today she comes out with an album announcement.

SLAY ma bussy!

Ziggy

Conceptually I'm like..."that's a bit kitchen sink", but I love We Appreciate Power so I'm still here for it especially the synth-y EP she mentioned since I miss her early ambient synth stuff.

Damon

I'm SO into this new era, the concept and the music style shr's doing is so phucking brilliant

... and now i just sit in silence.

JazzGa

YAS so high concept! I hope she works with Janelle again for songwriting, or maybe even a collab on one track, since each track is about a different conceptual popstar/demigod. Janelle has great experience writing concept albums and I can see The Archandroid having a positive influence on this album. 

I also hope the tour is over-the-top theatrical, even though that's not Grime's usual krusty-keut grunge schtick

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Earthling
16 hours ago, ThatBish said:

song and video for 'Chasingï»żï»ż Time' is a blatant diss song to Gaga and the AP era afterï»ż she cut ties.

I just looked up the MV and wow it really is a reference to AP.  The song issa  bop and I love the visuals though.

*she switched baristas. ☕

holy scheisse
12 hours ago, ThatBish said:

I think I remember her doing it for like anyone who does a mermaid since her mixtape 'Fantasea' was conceptualised around that. I think maybe even Gaga for YĂŒyi. She claimed Gaga and many others has stole her ideas. Her song and video for 'Chasing Time' is a blatant diss song to Gaga and the AP era after she cut ties.

Azealia has two songs called 'Miss Amor' and 'Miss Camaraderie' on her Album and could see her trying to say she was the one who started it.

Mmmm.... chasing time being about Gaga is such a reach.  If anything she references Lil Kim in that video. Are you saying cuz there are balls in it that she was trying to reference Jeff Koons? Idgi

Esteban

She shouldn't play the wise-one when we know that Elon Musk is a plague for earth and participe way more than the majority at the anthropocene
 I really don't like her, she is so pompous and pretentious
 :neyde:

Archived