Gaga’s night out with Lisa Vanderpump

Renie

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I NEVER attack anyone on here for having opinion on someone. I clearly remember you saying stuff like “Carino is bad for her she should leave him” etc. - that is not your opinion on him - that is you being rude towards someone’s relationship. If you said “I don’t like him but it’s Gaga’s choice” - that would be okay. I said “I don’t like her” but I didn’t say “Gaga shouldn’t hang out with her” because it’s none of my business. Also if you got warned for something on this site then it’s well deserved because mods are always doing what they are supposed to do and they would never warn you for something that is not breaking any rules. 

Nope. Never said she should leave him. I said she DID leave him, and who turned out to be right? I only posted my opinions on him when it was over (you and others just didn’t want to admit it). 

*takes drag of cigarette*

Look kid, I know what I said and what I didn’t say. You are being a hypocrite in this post. 

You really live up to your screename as well. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Regina George
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Nope. Never said she should leave him. I said she DID leave him, and who turned out to be right? I only posted my opinions on him when it was over (you and others just didn’t want to admit it). 

*takes drag of cigarette*

Look kid, I know what I said and what I didn’t say. You are being a hypocrite in this post. 

You really live up to your screename as well. 

Take that dramatic flair somewhere else. I also know what I said and I stay by my words. Thank you very much and have an amzing day! 

Diamond heart99
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Take that dramatic flair somewhere else. I also know what I said and I stay by my words. Thank you very much and have an amzing day! 

Good for you. You are such a hero. Have an amazing night ❤️

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived