Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Stan Lee wants Gaga as Dazzler

PerfectGUY

Featured Posts

PerfectGUY

I can't breathe

I just found out that Stan Lee DID mention Gaga while he was alive

I've been speculating so long for Gaga to play Dazzler (an X-Man musician who has the power to turn sound into light, and who looks like Gaga) in one of the upcoming X-Men MCU movies. 

It appears Stan Lee (famous creator of Marvel and its characters and stories, who recently passed away) had voiced that as well MULTIPLE TIMES!

"I would make a Dazzler movie starring Lady Gaga"

3316127938_1_3_ZSeGLaQt.jpg&w=450`

Lady-Gaga-Xmen-Dazzler-Super-Bowl.jpg

dazzlerdisco.jpg?itok=GpQ_JowN&timestamp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7DrmIevCKUQV_3juVocQ

Just imagine Gaga and Bradley reuniting again...but for the Avengers (Bradley already plays Rocket Racoon)

As we know, the head of Marvel Studios, Kevin Feige spent some time talking to Gaga during awards season

https://twitter.com/djkevlar/status/1092552201975656449/photo/1

This role would fit Gaga so perfectly. She could be singing while still fitting the plot and not go into musicals a la LaLaLand

+ this movie will have a 250M+ budget, and get huuuuge box-office, as it's so anticipated (the song for the movie would definitely smash)

Kevin Feige is taking the MCU to awards seasons from now on since Black Panther. As they will keep heading to this direction, it won't discredit Gaga's 'artistic' appeal.

+ the X-Men are all about inclusivity, and helping people who feel different, which totally fits Gaga's values and overall message

+ Dazzler has been through a lot of dark stuff recently in the comics so that would give Gaga plenty of material to propose a deep interpretation of the character

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill
3 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Bradley already plays Rocket Racoon

iconic tbh :air: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

PerfectGUY
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Girl, I thought some new sources came up. :triggered:

well we can push the fact that Stan Lee mentioned it to help our case :huntyga:

VoldeLorde2

Yeah I would love for Gaga to do a Super hero movie. It would be so different from anything she’s ever done

weed

f the dazzler but "absolutely have to have Gaga as a heroine" yes gawd!!!  I love that he really wanted her

I hope she gets a massive, comic-book/kinda fantasy role

tomdsgn

There can be a hundred mutants in the room, and 99 don’t believe in you, but one does.

SKANK

It's difficult to imagine a disco themed super hero movie staring Lady Gaga that doesn't end up being an iconic camp mess.

Reginald

I mean if she's playing a musician superhero

do we get a soundtrack???

:toofunny:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Sepsami

OBVIOUSLY they're not gonna cast her because she would just destroy all the other mutants considering her powers are actually REAL

Elastigirl-Loses-Her-Face.gif

Guest Anisko

I made threads about this subject before but I've never seen the videos of stan Lee before.. So thank u 

But i'm wondering why this still underrated ?..  We should see this make headlines everywhere . And gaga should move her lazy ass and get this role 

Archived