Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Stan Lee wants Gaga as Dazzler

PerfectGUY

Featured Posts

Quartz
4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

As a supporting character I'd be OK with it. But a movie  centered on Dazzler would flop harder than Catwoman.

Not when it's Gaga, you know that :ohwell:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I think dazzler is a bit too predictable if anything they should bank her for the MCU Xmen as Emma Frost when they FINALLY get around to redoing the Phoenix saga correctly over a good few movies.

However, I do like the idea of a Dazzler movie with Gaga doing an original DISCO POP soundtrack to go with it. That’s a cool concept

Tyler1992

There is literally no other option possible for me!! It would be perfect casting. X-Men are all about being born this way and accepting yourself so it would be perfect for Gaga.

As of tomorrow (March 20th.. my birthday) the rights to the X-Men are back in Marvels hands and we can finally see the X-Men in the MCU

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

imagine the cringy lyric readings/speeches she'd do promoting that movie :legend:

ive been following marvels franchise since i wasn't even born because i am lady gaga and a star was born this way to do this paper.

xoxo

ryansamonster

Ok, yes, but first introduce Gaga/Dazzler in an ensemble X-Men MCU film THEN see about her own standalone film.

Dazzler is rumored to be in the New Dark Phoenix film, so if audiences react well then maybe it could be possible! 

JazzGa

Why can't  THIS be the stan gossip thread that the tabloids pick up? :cryga: Chop chop, @E! @Daily Mail @TheSun I'm paging u!!!!! I wanna see articles on this run at 8 AM Eastern Standard Time tomorrow! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

@PerfectGUY thanks a lot for tagging me, I'm getting my life watching Stan Lee wanting Gaga as Dazzler :hug:

as for the usual little doubtsters, I think you just don't know Dazzler that well to cut her out completely of Gaga's possible roles in MCU. 

she's a challenging character to say the least. and with the right team behind the movie I can imagine playing Dazzler doing wonders for Gaga and adding another superhero character who will be cemented into pop culture forever. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived