đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Satire Flex Songs on LG6

Lighter

Satire Flex Songs on LG6?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want another Donatella or Cake?

Featured Posts

JazzGa

If she is indeed working with SOPHIE, a subversive pop song that mocks pop tropes as much as it celebrates it would fit right into SOPHIE's bag. Faceshopping simultaneously criticizes plastic surgery and photoshopping while also insisting that it is necessary. I think Gaga could make some interesting criticisms of social media and public perception after all she's been through, and make those criticisms through a lens of sarcastic lyrics and twisted productions. I have always loved Gaga's sense of satire but I hope for something more aggressive and angry and in-your-face on LG6 and less silly. Because she has something more serious to say this time than when she wrote Donatella and Money Honey, etc.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ReginaXOberlin

The cheese stands alone but Donatella was top 4 on AP for me :laughga:

CLLG was a cute girl but in today’s social/political climate, I’m not sure if it would fare well. 

This is BLASPHEMY 

Let’s not pretend that 

“I’ll mop you all across the floor snatch your ****ing weave out bitch, in front of the paparazzi singing paparazzi in this bitch”

isnt the most ICONIC line in gagas entire discography 

🙋🏼‍♂️

McYves

Yeah because music is also entertainment, it doesn't have to be always serious or pretentious, and I love when Gaga's just having fun and being a bitch. So why not. 

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived