Born This Way Rehearsal (Late 2017) Fan Recording

Come To Mama Rehearsal (Late 2017) Fan Recording

Diamond Heart Rehearsal (Late 2017) Fan Recording

John Wayne Rehearsal (Late 2017) Fan Recording

Just Dance (Mic Feed) 11 19 2017

Perfect Illusion Rehearsal (Late 2017) Fan Recording

The Cure Rehearsal (Late 2017) Fan Recording

The Cure (AMAS Rehearsal) 11 19 2017

theres more out there, i recall a 10m fan recording of Scheiße, Judas band rehearsal etc

ill see if i can find!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

theres more out there, i recall a 10m fan recording of Scheiße, Judas band rehearsal etc

ill see if i can find!

YAAAY :party:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, antpats2 said:

@JustifyMyLove lobstereye posted a vid w/ the cure performing track snippet too, the same pretty much without guitar if u wanna add

oh is it really different? no problem i'll add regardless

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Pop Art

@JustifyMyLove, probably a stupid question, but can I ask where you got the Poker Face Monster Ball version? Did you just rip it from this video?

Just asking because I was wondering if a higher quality version came out that I missed.

JustifyMyLove
11 hours ago, E r o s said:

@JustifyMyLove, probably a stupid question, but can I ask where you got the Poker Face Monster Ball version? Did you just rip it from this video?

Just asking because I was wondering if a higher quality version came out that I missed.

Yeah.. from here. I remember eventually downloading all the interludes released by SHOWstudio in real HD from vimeo some years ago but I lost them unfortunately. That means the audio was really HQ because I even made some stems filters with it. I tried to find them back on vimeo but it's impossible as idk what was the title of them and not even sure they still are there.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Pop Art
1 hour ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Yeah.. from here. I remember eventually downloading all the interludes released by SHOWstudio in real HD from vimeo some years ago but I lost them unfortunately. That means the audio was really HQ because I even made some stems filters with it. I tried to find them back on vimeo but it's impossible as idk what was the title of them and not even sure they still are there.

Oh well...if you ever happen to find them or anything, could you please @ me? I've been wishing a better quality version was available. 😭

EDIT: @ChicaSkas, would you happen to have saved the Vimeo video @JustifyMyLove is talking about? 🤔

Whoever leaked the Space Cowboy mix of "Paparazzi" with that explosive second verse made a dream come true! 10 years! Can't believe I thought it was a piano. Turns out it's a guitar! 

57 minutes ago, Negev said:

Whoever leaked the Space Cowboy mix of "Paparazzi" with that explosive second verse made a dream come true! 10 years! Can't believe I thought it was a piano. Turns out it's a guitar! 

Do you have a link to this? It sounds amazing

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

1 hour ago, Negev said:

He is playing it with a guitar during the live performance 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JustifyMyLove
4 hours ago, good said:

Do you have a link to this? It sounds amazing

You can check it on the “lovegame, starstruck, paparazzi short show file” from the tfbt folder :music:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove

Added  (TMBT)  Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) (2009) (Playback) 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived