💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

“Full” speech at LA Fashion Awards

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I said “full” because it doesn’t include her reciting Hair. :shrug: (I think this includes more than is in the news section on GGD.)

It’s a great speech, she’s so well spoken. 

she/her/hers

LaLa

Girl gives a good speech :diane:

I like that we got to see some of Freddie’s acceptance, I hope we get a full video at some point. Poor thing, destroyed by Gaga before he had to speak. 

She really is such a lovely friend 

I knew she loved her team but they're really ride or die and people still run their mouths for what? She'd kill for them. 

Siena

I can't think of any other star who is as close and dedicated to their team. Just shows how amazing of a person gaga is and we don't deserve her :messga:

giskardsb

I'm glad the Haus is so tight. Gaga needs people she trusts, likes, and that have supported her through good times and bad.   Those relationships are vastly more important than just the work that they do, in keeping Gaga with a strong central core of people that love her.   That is what will help Gaga endure and not be destroyed by the business.   When LM's attack Gaga's team they are attacking her family. 

crisTEAne

i'm not crying, you're crying *wipes tears* :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GovFameHooker

I've never been an huge fan of his work, but always admired him and Sarah for being there for Gaga through all this years.

There were some times when it was pretty quite around Gaga, especially through ARTPOP-era.. and let me tell you what, team members of successful artists are being enticed away all the time (Taylor-Katy).

So for sticking with Gaga through her up and downs is an huge testament for their friendship, admiration and love for each other!

Spoiler

Freddie needs to check his hair tho  :trollga:

Bigmac1162
5 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I said “full” because it doesn’t include her reciting Hair. :shrug: (I think this includes more than is in the news section on GGD.)

It’s a great speech, she’s so well spoken. 

I love her speech. She supports her team 100%

beaublue

She so good with words, she’s always been. She speaks with such conviction & intimacy it’s staggering & admirable. I wish I could speak like her lmao

babymonster

The FULL speech is here ! From 55:00 to 17:50

Also, check this out, she is so sweet :

Capture-d-e-cran-2019-03-22-a-05-54-31.p

Archived