Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Guilty or Innocent?

En_Sabah_Nur

Guilty or Innocent?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Is Michael Jackson Guilty or Innocent?!

• Guilty
    • Innocent
    • Unsure

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

So simple question sisterns....

Do you believe Michael Jackson is guilty of Molestation or Not?! 

Egypt. W

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I think he was a creepy guy who did creepy things with kids. We'll never know to what extent, but the circumstantial evidence is there.

Purr more, hiss less.

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I think he was a creepy guy who did creepy things with kids. We'll never know to what extent, but the circumstantial evidence is there.

Seconded.

⚯͛

Lucas

I think you need to change the options to vote because they do not fit the question...
Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent?
Yes
No

is confusing :sweat:

En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I think you need to change the options to vote because they do not fit the question...
Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent?
Yes
No

is confusing :sweat:

Just noticed that myself & just changed them!  ☺️👌🏾

Egypt. W

SharkmanthaC
8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Thirded! 

(Look at me making up words.)

she/her/hers

Economy
8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Basically this. Was he odd in many ways Including how he was like a child and how he acted with other children absolutely

Was he guilty? I think it will always be a bit if a question mark 

Chantelleb
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Basically this. Was he odd in many ways Including how he was like a child and how he acted with other children absolutely

There are many weird people out there but that doesn't mean you molested children the whole thing I don't think is right about it he's not hear to say anything his dead and if he's innocent where all just letting his name be dragged in the mud.

FATCAT
Just now, Chantelleb said:

There are many weird people out there but that doesn't mean you molested children the whole thing I don't think is right about it he's not hear to say anything his dead and if he's innocent where all just letting his name be dragged in the mud.

His conduct with children went beyond "many weird people out there" and we have to stop making excuses for it. There's a difference between sticking up for someone and making excuses for some ****ed up behavior. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Jill

Didn't you all have a thread for this just yesterday?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Chantelleb
Just now, FATCAT said:

His conduct with children went beyond "many weird people out there" and we have to stop making excuses for it. There's a difference between sticking up for someone and making excuses for some ****ed up behavior. 

He built a playground and had children there in public this wasn't hidden families knew where their kids where I'm saying I think it's wrong to drag him when the man's not here to defend himself , also if he did touch them or do this stuff their is no excuse for that mental health or not that's not a line I think anyone should get away with

En_Sabah_Nur
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

I wonder if “Peter Pan Syndrome” is actually a  psychological disorder, or not?!  🤔

Egypt. W

GypsyBabe
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

What I find the most odd is that if he “felt like a child” and supposedly was a child...then why did he only choose pre-pubescent boys to hang out with and sleep in bed with? Children of both sexes play together. Why did he always have a trophy boy? I want to believe that he is innocent but my sense tells me differently. 

⚯͛

Archived