Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow Passes Telephone Total Views... #3 Gaga vid

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://kworb.net/youtube/artist/ladygaga.html

This already happened a couple days ago but no one made a thread on it

Telephone actually has more views than Alejandro even tho Alejandro was seen as Gaga's 3rd most viewed video... if u factor in that it has the censured and uncensored version but it's the same video...

315M for standard

91M for explicit version

The combined telephone views are 406M views which Shallow passed 2 days ago

https://kworb.net/youtube/artist/ladygaga.html

Economy
10 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Coming for flop romance spot

Hopefully it be awhile.i want Bad Romance to at least complete a decade of reign :firega:

NotMyFlop

This is extremely  impressive considering Shallow isn't a real music video. Just a montage of clips from the movie. :giveup:

6 minutes ago, NotMyFlop said:

This is extremely  impressive considering Shallow isn't a real music video. Just a montage of clips from the movie. :giveup:

I kinda think that the movie clips are one of the reasons why it gets more views...

zakariah
24 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Coming for flop romance spot

tumblr_nfghuinmk61s5n19go1_400.gif

Economy
On 3/18/2019 at 11:12 PM, DailyGaga said:

I kinda think that the movie clips are one of the reasons why it gets more views...

Nah I don't think so... If anything Shallow is getting less views than what you would expect from a Global hit as big as this one. I mean it has been #1 in countless Countries in some for several weeks. The US is practically the only relevant market where it wasn't as huge and even then it was still a decent sized hit

Shallow being a video with scenes from the movie kinda gives it a low replay value

There's no reason to rewhatch this video other than just listening to the song

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Nah I don't think so... If anything Shallow is getting less views than what you would expect from a Global hit as big as this one. I mean it has been #1 in countless Countries in some for several weeks. The US is practically the only relevant market where it wasn't as huge and even then it was still a decent sized hit

Shallow being a video with scenes from the movie kinda gives it a low replay value

There's no reason to rewhatch this video other than just listening to the song

I disagree completely. I think the video reflects the essence of the movie and hence, why people keep watching it.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Economy
Just now, Ally Campana said:

I disagree completely. I think the video reflects the essence of the movie and hence, why people keep watching it.

I guess we will have to disagree

If anything by 2019 standards, a global hit as big as this one should be getting even more views than it has

Archived