celeb

Gemma Collins shades Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

“Pretty much I would let Gemma know that she is a fat **** and the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that's the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and I think that Gemma is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to humanity and she's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.” - Tiffany “New York” Pollard  (2016)

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Catnikko
4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

“Pretty much I would let Gemma know that she is a fat **** and the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that's the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and I think that Gemma is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to humanity and she's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.” - Tiffany “New York” Pollard  (2016)

i forgot about this :air: legendary

Actual patient

shame

why does she look like a Supersize version of Katy Perry at the 2017 Grammy Awards :oprah:

Katy-Perry-Grammy-Performance.jpg

angels forever, forever angels

Xoxo Adriana

If you really look at her career in comparison with Gaga, should we really be pissed? lmao

keep not starring in $400M box office films and staying in reality TV 

giphy.gif

Bobbins
4 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Who is she? :laughga:

Queen of UK reality TV. Get into the good sis 

Xoxo Adriana
8 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

someone needs to remind her of this tbh:reductive:

Clumsy Monster

Tiffany “New York” Pollard  already ended ha bye.

Academy Award winner remains unbothered.

Edit: This isn't exactly a shade though. You really like to stir the pot today.

Luke78619

How is this shade? “The GC is a bit like Lady Gaga” :air: yall f*ckin call anything shade just to stir some drama istg, go get a hobby :triggered:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Inferno

This isn't even particularly insulting either! You're really on a roll of flops today homie.

Archived