the fact that she did 29 SONGS :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
roomdivide
Just now, Irrelevant said:

the fact that she did 29 SONGS :air:

Err yeah with many of them half songs/shortened versions.... It should be called The Shortener Tour. :ally:

Bradley

Hmm, I'm glad she's not serving a 'singing in front of a mic' kind of concert, at least the stage has some visuals to offer, but it's still not as elaborate as Gaga's or Katy's tours, she's one of the biggest pop stars sure but she needs to up the ante in live performing to be considered in the same league as even Katy Perry and Rihanna, let alone Lady Gaga and Beyonce.

I'm gonna check out videos soon to see if it goes beyond these pictures, hopefully she interacts with her dancers and stage enough to be seen as an 'involved' performer.

The choreo is like so freaking simple it's almost like the didn't hire a trained and professional choreographer. :air:

At least her vocals were amazing.

Riley

The setlist is a mess. From watching the live stream, the concert didn't really flow. Like why in the WORLD did she perform 7 Rings a third of the way into the set? It all seemed rushed - like she was trying to get both albums in in under an hour lol (obviously not the case but you get the idea).

Her vocals were on point which is surprising considering she sung 30 songs in a row with virtually no breaks (she talked to the audience maybe 3 times and it was a SHORT "I love you" or "sing this next song with me" lol)

The outfits were kind of basic/underwhelming but the visuals are STUNNING tho! 

lgaga1fan

I love Ariana but her live vocals are always a hit or miss. She sounds great when she's standing still at the mic and singing her heart out, but you add any movement to her and her vocals sound super out of breath every time.

The setlist is super fun and I'm happy that almost all of my favorite songs of hers are being recognized on this tour.

I think the stage looks cool. It's a nice departure from DWT, and involves a lot of new creative aspects borrowed from other tours (Prismatic, Joanne and Reputa). 

The outfits look so much better this time around. She's not just wearing jackets and bras and she stepped it up!

AJRocketMan

So from a promotional standpoint, is the Sweetener + Thank You, Next era over? Nowadays going on tour is the death knell for an album campaign.

lgaga1fan
1 hour ago, roomdivide said:

Err yeah with many of them half songs/shortened versions.... It should be called The Shortener Tour. :ally:

Gaga did the same thing for most of Joanne's Tour too :ladyhaha:

DOJA CAT
5 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

the STAGE

ugh her mind. I can't wait for the Aussie dates!

Well prepare to wait for the rest of your life :laughga:

thank u, next

DOJA CAT
32 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

So from a promotional standpoint, is the Sweetener + Thank You, Next era over? Nowadays going on tour is the death knell for an album campaign.

Someone in the soundcheck said she will be releasing tracks throughout the tour 

thank u, next

Galagala

She's the biggest star at the time

But lol the tour looks so cheap:fail: and basic:fail: in terms of production design ,choreography,and the outfits. It's like a Fifth Harmony  concert with better vocal performances.:ally:

The setlist is amazing tho

Archived