Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sweetener World Tour - Opening Night

SLAG

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, Galagala said:

She's the biggest star at the time

But lol the tour looks so cheap:fail: and basic:fail: in terms of production design ,choreography,and the outfits. It's like a Fifth Harmony  concert with better vocal performances.:ally:

The setlist is amazing tho

I agree with you 100%...

Even Gaga's ENIGMA stage was beyond basic and cheap looking like something she would have made for Coachella...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dancin
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

So from a promotional standpoint, is the Sweetener + Thank You, Next era over? Nowadays going on tour is the death knell for an album campaign.

I dont consider an era over until its tour ends. And there's no reason she couldn't release new singles while on tour. 

hmmm

lgaga1fan
44 minutes ago, Galagala said:

She's the biggest star at the time

But lol the tour looks so cheap:fail: and basic:fail: in terms of production design ,choreography,and the outfits. It's like a Fifth Harmony  concert with better vocal performances.:ally:

The setlist is amazing tho

I feel like it's gonna be a case similar to Enigna. Enigma looked fantastic when I saw it live, but the photos and videos I saw painted as being a bit basic and ugly. 

dllcll

The setlist is amazing (get well soon deserved tho) but overall yasss Ariana snapped 

III

JR Gg
2 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

Gaga did the same thing for most of Joanne's Tour too :ladyhaha:

So you decided to lie... why? :ohwell:

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Hmm, I'm glad she's not serving a 'singing in front of a mic' kind of concert, at least the stage has some visuals to offer, but it's still not as elaborate as Gaga's or Katy's tours, she's one of the biggest pop stars sure but she needs to up the ante in live performing to be considered in the same league as even Katy Perry and Rihanna, let alone Lady Gaga and Beyonce.

her first tour honestly had a very cool production with a lot of interesting things, but it has been gradually getting simpler with each of her tours :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

2 hours ago, JGD said:

No ghostin? :giveup:

She already said when it was released it was to emotional for her to perform it live.

HelloBarbara

Can’t believe she played 29 songs and left out Problem, Ghostin and Greedy 

Hiiieee

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, Queen of Venus said:

Well prepare to wait for the rest of your life :laughga:

she loved Australia the last time she came + sold out massively. I highly doubt she'll skip us, like theres literally no reason to:ladyhaha:

Bradley
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

her first tour honestly had a very cool production with a lot of interesting things, but it has been gradually getting simpler with each of her tours :air:

I haven't seen her first tour, but from what I have seen about most of her performances, she doesn't really bother to be as theatrical as the major female pop stars do. I mean it's one thing to go for the simplistic route like Adele, but it's a whole other thing when it's just a lack of effort.

i really like the direction she's taking in terms of stage design etc... first on the DWT and now on this tour... you don't need all the over-the-top tech and props to put on a good concert... love that it's mainly about the music and everything else is kind of in the background. the visuals look sickening tho

i really do wish, however, that she adds some more slower songs such as 'imagine', 'get well soon' etc

can't wait for october (so far away :giveup:)

Archived