💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga earns biggest US Radio hit in 5 years

Arturo

Featured Posts

Just now, myluis617 said:

Either way, it is still a good promo letting people know that she is still around and her music is worth listening to because of her relevance,

True! Such a hit with longevity, globally. 

Inferno

Its weird, when I went to San Francisco a few months ago I heard it quite a lot on pop radio there. But in Los Angeles it was non-existent. Idk what it is about LA dj's but post-Fame Monster they just like refuse to support her. I feel like she had to really hustle and beg them to make Applause the radio hit  that it was and once they fulfilled the deal, or whatever pop stars do to ensure spins, they immediately dropped it and never played it again lol

She deserves it!!!

Sorry for the stupid question... but why Billboard gives Shallow 53m in radio and kworb 68m????:teehee:

You and Me could write a Bad Romance...!!

Arturo
4 minutes ago, NTG said:

She deserves it!!!

Sorry for the stupid question... but why Billboard gives Shallow 53m in radio and kworb 68m????:teehee:

billboard uses Nielsen.

1 minute ago, Arturo said:

billboard uses Nielsen.

We prefer Kworb of course haha!!

Slay both anyway!!:applause:

You and Me could write a Bad Romance...!!

Arturo
1 minute ago, NTG said:

We prefer Kworb of course haha!!

Slay both anyway!!:applause:

I mean everything is scaled down so it's not just Shallow. I'm sure without me has like 140-150m on Kworb but it has 100m exactly on Nielsen.

ShayCristoforo

And now it's time to crunch out  Is That Alright? as a single. With a new music video dedicated to families broken by ICE. 

Cuffing season is over and the GP is ready to cry as the sunlight illuminates our insecurities  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Economy
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

I mean everything is scaled down so it's not just Shallow. I'm sure without me has like 140-150m on Kworb but it has 100m exactly on Nielsen.

What accounts for the different scales?

Arturo

Surprised this only has 2 pages of comments considering the last 6 months were filled with "Why won't US Radios play Shallow!!!!! They hate Gaga!!!!" :coffee:

Archived