ARUTW reaches 100M views on Youtube

Auralegends

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
20 minutes ago, itwasntlove said:

deserves Shallow's success 

All her songs deserve it honestly

StrawberryBlond

Absolutely amazing to see yet another Gaga video slide into 100 million views easily. Considering that this song wasn't even a smash, the fact its hit 100 million is outstanding. Normally, when a Gaga video isn't a huge hit, it accumulates views at a snail's pace. This one wasn't doing that well initially when it came out for reasons I can't fathom but then it started picking up later and now its reached the summit quicker than I thought it would.

Now, all we have left to certify from ASIB is Look What I Found, which is far behind but doing very well for being a video that nobody asked for (how its performed better than John Wayne is mindblowing). But let's also equally focus on certifying GUY now - its passed 87 million views recently and is her next video to be on route to certification. Discount the explicit version of Telephone and the audio of MR which are ahead of it and watch the full version, not the edited version. If the edited version gets certified sooner, we'll never get the full one certified!

56 minutes ago, S0436 said:

3 videos from one album getting 100m or more views in 5 months 

Exactly the jubilation I'm feeling. Getting Gaga videos certified ever since BTW has been torture, partly because she insists on making long videos that the average person doesn't want to watch all the way through, however, she has been learning in recent years to just keep it short and sweet. I dread to think what views PI and MR would have if they were long epics. I can't for the life of me work out why her fans didn't support JW more, though. Less than 3 minutes and one of her best ever videos, it should have at least 50 million views by this point. I'm just glad to see Gaga finally competing at a level that is normal among her peers when it comes to views. Still got to work on those likes, though, but Shallow is well on its way to becoming her most liked video of all time, so we're onto a good thing.

highlikegaga
13 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Getting Gaga videos certified ever since BTW has been torture, partly because she insists on making long videos that the average person doesn't want to watch all the way through, however, she has been learning in recent years to just keep it short and sweet. I dread to think what views PI and MR would have if they were long epics. I can't for the life of me work out why her fans didn't support JW more, though. Less than 3 minutes and one of her best ever videos, it should have at least 50 million views by this point. I'm just glad to see Gaga finally competing at a level that is normal among her peers when it comes to views. Still got to work on those likes, though, but Shallow is well on its way to becoming her most liked video of all time, so we're onto a good thing.

paparazzi, alejandro and telephone did good despite being long tho

but i get your point

Archived