💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Does anyone remember this bop?

Arcanum

Featured Posts

Arcanum

1993. The world started singing "Cause I'm your laaaaaaadeeeeey" and then this happened:

Ladies 💅 Time to remember this long forgotten bop from Miss Sáss-ine Dion since it's almost its 25th anniversary.

The #1 that got away.

The girl really served with looks and attitude. Too bad the world was not ready for her being extra nasty/ fierce and all that we are left with are just those -nonetheless beautiful- ballads.

I am lowkey wishing the new jack swing to come back to life sometime in the future. The beat stomps you.:classy:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Jill

CĂ©line Dion?

More like CĂ©line Dior

:sis:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

River

I memba:flutter:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheSlash

I was born 2 years later :awkney: . The only thing I "remember" from 1993 is

and that is a classified 90s bop :music:  :tony: 

Ew, David!

Arcanum
3 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

I wasn’t even born yet :air:

44 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Before my time, this is a bop though.

14 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I was born 2 years later :awkney: . The only thing I "remember" from 1993 is

and that is a classified 90s bop :music:  :tony: 

Thanks for making me feel like the uncle that sits on the table with his nephew and his friends trying to act cool and funny and ends up telling fart jokes.

FYI I was 4 y.o. then.:pole:

Arcanum
32 minutes ago, GagaMariaSpears said:

I didn't know Celine had a sexy phase :firega:

Just check this potato quality video:

You can see ha thong under her see thru dress:lolly:

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

Thanks for making me feel like the uncle that sits on the table with his nephew and his friends trying to act cool and funny and ends up telling fart jokes.

FYI I was 4 y.o. then.:pole:

Well you at least know how to feel :wtfga: . On one hand there are threads like this which let me think I'm young af :green: . On the other hand I meet people who were born in the 2000s and are not far away or already reached legal age which lets me feel old af :nooo: 

tell the truth GIF

Ew, David!

Arcanum
3 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Well you at least know how to feel :wtfga: . On one hand there are threads like this which let me think I'm young af :green: . On the other hand I meet people who were born in the 2000s and are not far away or already reached legal age which lets me feel old af :nooo: 

tell the truth GIF

I'm gonna share a secret with you: 30s are the new 20s and are dirtier than ever.  If there was a time machine I wouldn't turn back to my '00 teens. You'll get to see it by yourself when time comes that life gets ultimately easier post 25. :hor:

HOWEVER, I would like to live in the 90s as a teen just for the quality of music. I mean things back then were massive in the industry. Every MV/release was a celebration. 

TheSlash
26 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

I'm gonna share a secret with you: 30s are the new 20s and are dirtier than ever.  If there was a time machine I wouldn't turn back to my '00 teens. You'll get to see it by yourself when time comes that life gets ultimately easier post 25. :hor:

HOWEVER, I would like to live in the 90s as a teen just for the quality of music. I mean things back then were massive in the industry. Every MV/release was a celebration. 

Let's hope and pray

pray homer simpson GIF

And I would like to be a 90s teen, too. That would be so cool :giveup:  :flutter: 

Ew, David!

Archived