💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Getting Over-Exposed Non-Sense

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I've just had like the 3rd user suggest Gaga SHOULDN'T realease new material soon and ride her recent hype wave but should instead wait to not get overexposed like last time

I think it's total nonsense to compare her current peak and risk of Over-Exposed to the late TFM to BTW era...

Gaga had 11 consecutive top 10 hits (Just Dance to You and I) with 6 of them being #1 pop airplay hits and heavy media attention for 3 years straight and constant TV promo

So far Gaga's big hype over ASIB has lasted like 5-6 months and we've had 1 big hit single so why does she need a break already to avoid overexposure???? :rip:

5-6 months of big popularity and 1 big single (especially after years of modest commercial success) does not pose any major risk of overexposure, not even close! Y'all acting like Gaga just had some huge run that has ppl sick of her already

Just saying :emma:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sakrai

Little Managers crawling out again I see :giggle: 

Tell me something girl

Do you think LG6 will chart well?

or do we need time?

Economy says we’ll be fine:derpga:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

LordEnigma

The difference between Gaga and other celebrities that are being “over-exposed” is that Gaga is getting to this peak of fame again because of her talents and not because of her personal drama or crazy party life or controversial tweets.

Keep the “over-exposure” coming

Bradley

There was a time when we wanted 7 singles from a single album, now Gaga fans are settling for one.

I- :koons:

DutchHooker

Normally I would agree, but it's Shallows US radio growth.. the growth is just sooo good now that it's just a missed oppurtunity to let it die IMO..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Economy
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

The difference between Gaga and other celebrities that are being “over-exposed” is that Gaga is getting to this peak of fame again because of her talents and not because of her personal drama or crazy party life or controversial tweets.

Keep the “over-exposure” coming

This!

Also second peaks are harder to sustain so the last thing u wanna do is  immediately go into hiatus again as soon as u get a second peak.

U wanna keep it going not stop cuz u think u might get overexposed after 1 single and 6 months of popularity :rip:

beaublue

I don’t think she has to worry about over-exposure... what she DOES have to worry about is the general public & their expectations. Gaga has been country/pop since 2016 & with he release of A Star Is Born it just prolonged that mostly white republican gp based fan base she earned from going country. You don’t want to isolate certain groups of your fan base & I’m just not sure that new fan base she grew with Joanne & ASIB are ready or into the idea of pop Gaga coming back. Who knows though? They might also welcome it & put her back at #1.

Economy
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Normally I would agree, but it's Shallows US radio growth.. the growth is just sooo good now that it's just a missed oppurtunity to let it die IMO..

About that how's it going? Cuz kworb doesn't show updates anymore

JustAnother

I think the idea of wanting your favorite artist to NOT release new material is so... nonsensical? People need to stop being managers and start being fans, not of her sucess, but becuase of her art and music. 

Ryusei

and their argument is seeing someone skip a song on a spotify playlist or  hearing someone be annoyed by a song :ladyhaha:  so ridiculous

Musery

Economy
Just now, JustAnother said:

I think the idea of wanting your favorite artist to NOT release new material is so... nonsensical? People need to stop being managers and start being fans, not of her sucess, but becuase of her art and music. 

In this case... Whether u value charts or just the music there's no sense in purposely waiting (unless the album just isn't ready)

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Economy said:

About that how's it going? Cuz kworb doesn't show updates anymore

I follow this twitter account using MediaBase:

It's still doing sooo good and it could become the new Girls Like You or Without Me, being high in the H100 just due to Radio Support.. :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived