💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I need help with songwriting

Hallucinade

Featured Posts

Hallucinade

Dear fellow Monsters and Monstresses:huntyga:

I'll cut the story short. I got the chance to send song demos to a producer who I really adore, even though I have a lot of knowledge producing songs and also singing, I'm really bad at writing lyrics. The producer told me that it would also be alright to send covers but I wanted to at least send 1 original song. Is someone talented in writing lyrics and if yes, can you maybe help me put something together?

Thanks in advance:hug:

jprince99x

You’re gonna have to figure out how to write before too long. If you write every day religiously it will make you much more inspired and it’s so easy to write. Try writing a song in different story structures. Like for the first verse introduce a problem/question and in the chorus tell the answer / how you feel about it / how you’re going to fix it

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Hey, congratulations. I'm an avid songwriter and have been looking to collaborate with talented singers and producers. PM me if you're interested and I'll send them over. :)

Sakrai

Just include the line ”In the morning buy me eggs” and you’ll be good :derpga:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Hallucinade
4 minutes ago, Sakrai said:

Just include the line ”In the morning buy me eggs” and you’ll be good :derpga:

lmao I will! hahah

oppulence, you own errrrrything will also be part of the song

TEANUS

Literally the best piece of advice I’ve ever heard come from our mother Monster -“honor your vomit”.

If you get a lyric, melody, title in your head, no matter how cringey you think it is or even if you think it’s not good, follow through with it. Let it flourish and give it a chance. 

And also good lyrics can look awful in writing. It’s when they’re sung that they really come to life

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Hallucinade
7 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Literally the best piece of advice I’ve ever heard come from our mother Monster -“honor your vomit”.

If you get a lyric, melody, title in your head, no matter how cringey you think it is or even if you think it’s not good, follow through with it. Let it flourish and give it a chance. 

And also good lyrics can look awful in writing. It’s when they’re sung that they really come to life

Thank you so so much, that really helps. I often think of something and then erase everything because it sounds stupid or is just relatable for me...

Archived