đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New York Questions

MarckyGaga

Featured Posts

MarckyGaga

Hey everyone!

So we are going to New York for the first time this May & we wanted to go to one of Joe Germanotta's restaurants. 

Is Art Bird good for family dining? (if it isn't, i guess i'll just eat with my mom or dad)

Are walk-ins allowed in Joanne Trattoria or do we really need a reservation? 

Also, any good record shops in new york that sell gaga?

Thanks y'all!

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

Art Bird is a bit more laid back than Joanne Trattoria. It’s in Grand Central Terminal, so it’s in the middle of everything and gets kind of loud. It’s still awesome though. The food was so good and the people working were very fun and nice. Tbh, I’d pick Joanne over Art Bird when it comes to family dining. Everytime I’ve gone, I’ve always made reservations, but I’m sure they allow walk-ins. Hope this helps!

And when it comes to record shops, I’ve always just waited until I was in the city and then Googled the nearest record shops.

MarckyGaga
47 minutes ago, mikeyxgaga said:

Art Bird is a bit more laid back than Joanne Trattoria. It’s in Grand Central Terminal, so it’s in the middle of everything and gets kind of loud. It’s still awesome though. The food was so good and the people working were very fun and nice. Tbh, I’d pick Joanne over Art Bird when it comes to family dining. Everytime I’ve gone, I’ve always made reservations, but I’m sure they allow walk-ins. Hope this helps!

And when it comes to record shops, I’ve always just waited until I was in the city and then Googled the nearest record shops.

Thank you soo much!!! I'll make sure to visit Joanne Trattoria or Art Bird or Both! Thanks again!

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Definetly make reservations for Joanne just to be completely sure you got your spot! I made reservations when I went and had a great experience. Gaga and tony were there an hour before me actually! It was the day after I saw them live. The food was amazing. I’ve never been to Art bird though, but I believe you can walk in there. It doesn’t sound like a traditional sit down family dining resturaunt as Joanne is. I do wanna go there 

Archived