💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Shane Dawson under fire for “h*mping” a cat

LateToCult

Featured Posts

SKANK
21 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I was going to ask you to explain the child predator "humor" but I don't know where you'll start with that. :wtf:

I'm not sure what "child predator humor" you are referring to. Did he joke about that?

My comments in this thread are addressing his joke about humping a cat - which of course is much different than joking about child abuse.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I'm not sure what "child predator humor" you are referring to. Did he joke about that?

My comments in this thread are addressing his joke about humping a cat - which of course is much different than joking about child abuse.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Ryusei

Why do people keep digging up the podcast and the same dam things that he has already adressed and apologized for. It‘s so stupid. He said before that he made up some stories or said things to be shocking back then. And unfounded rumors can seriously hurt someone‘s reputation. Sure he could have just not said it but thats not how it works

Musery

SKANK
4 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Well, that is just disturbing and gross.

It's absolutely bizarre that a cat humping joke would gain traction and cause outrage - when a clip like that is floating around at the same time.

Logan
8 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

According to the comments, the audio was edited and a lot of it was not even in the original podcast. 

misunderstood

He shouldn't have to explain himself my god, STOP. DIGGING. UP. OLD. ****. FOR. ACTIVISM.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
14 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Now wait a minute, surely some of these past things are pretty ****ing creepy and weird. Like wtf with this cat thing.  Twitter might be on his back about stuff, but wtf if it's **** like this he probably should be cancelled to a certain extent...

If you actually believe in cancelling LMAO

LaLuna

The Internet in 2019: SJWs in need of attention digging up old sh*t to get offended about.

How many times does he have to apologize? If you know anything about Shane Dawson, it's that he's grown immensely over the years and he definitely regrets all the stupid things he's done in the past. He's a good person. LEAVE. HIM. ALONE.

Seriously, don't people have better things to do? F*ck the Internet, f*ck Twitter, f*ck social media, f*ck SJWs  :fthis:

whore

I thought people knew by now that the stories he tells in his (old, mind you) podcasts were fictional in order to be shocking. This isn’t the first time a scandal has risen from this, the last controversy centered around pedophilia. His sense of humor is dark, and he gained his fame when insulting humor was at its peak. Even he himself has evolved past this, but evidently people are so infatuated in this new “cancelling” culture that they will consume days worth of his old content if it means finding something against him (which admittedly is not hard to do, though the “receipts” are dated) 

Crystalline

I would agree with forgiving him if he had truly changed. But has he? I don’t believe so. 

Not only does he have racist/questionable tweets as recent as 2014/15, but he literally still has Shanaynay merch up on his website. He was dragged for that racist character which was a gross stereotypical caricature of a black woman, and even promised he wouldn’t bring it back. Yet he still has the merch up on his site.

So yeah. I don’t buy that he’s changed at all. He’s ignorant at the very least. And no, people don’t keep drudging up irrelevant old stuff. It’s still relevant today if he is profiting off of old racist characters meaning he clearly hasn’t learned anything. 

Crystalline

Also, pedophilia is NOT a joke.

I don’t care if it was a year ago, 2 years ago, or 5 years ago. This was fairly recent so that makes it even worse. I don’t care if he has dark humor. I don’t care if he ‘didn’t mean it’ at all. P e d o p h i l i a i s n o t a j o k e under any circumstance. 

Y’all keep using the ‘it was a joke’ stance to defend him. Okay? I don’t actually believe he’s a pedophile but he’s clearly disturbed enough to think it’s a joking matter, just for clicks or whatever. 

ashae

I would just like to point out to all the people who are defending him over  this that he has literally done blackface multiple times, something that should not be forgiven with a "oh I was just a child of 23" like bitch he a full grown adult you don't get to move on over things just because you apologized.

misunderstood
5 minutes ago, ashae said:

I would just like to point out to all the people who are defending him over  this that he has literally done blackface multiple times, something that should not be forgiven with a "oh I was just a child of 23" like bitch he a full grown adult you don't get to move on over things just because you apologized.

Ya'll are never satisfied either take it or leave it because complaining on the internet DOES NOTHING, thank you goodnight

Archived