💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Shane Dawson under fire for “h*mping” a cat

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

I don't see how someone can even joke about that... That's so disgusting on so many levels. His humor is just not even dark, it's way out of line especially with the baby jokes. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I don’t know who this is but, that’s disgusting...even to joke about. 

giphy.gif

It's a good thing we don't stan a person who also joked about humping animals. Shock jocks gonna shock.

Whispering
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

giphy.gif

It's a good thing we don't stan a person who also joked about humping animals. Shock jocks gonna shock.

Yeah, we all know that Gaga knew she was on a blow up toy. 

Your Gaga comparisons to try to claim moral superiority never work. You try so hard. 

SKANK
13 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Yeah, we all know that Gaga knew she was on a blow up toy. 

Your Gaga comparisons to try to claim moral superiority never work. You try so hard. 

Shane Dawson joked about humping a cat. Lady Gaga jokingly humped an inflatable dolphin. Neither were being serious, they were both using beastly as a silly punch line. Both Dawson and Gaga have a  shock jock past that in our current Woke culture would be considered suspect. It's not about moral superiority, I'm just drawling a line of comparison between someone who you claim to not know, and someone who you do know.

Personally, I think it's strange to find a joke about humping a cat to be more disgusting than the reality behind the production of whatever meat-based meal you last ate, but you are obviously welcome to have a different take on the matter.

Whispering
Just now, SKANK said:

Shane Dawson joked about humping a cat. Lady Gaga jokingly humped an inflatable dolphin. Neither were being seriously, they were both using beastly as a silly punch line. Both Dawson and Gaga have a  shock jock past that in our current Woke culture would be considered suspect. It's not about moral superiority, I'm just drawling a line of comparison between someone who you claim to not know, and someone who you do know.

Personally, I think it's strange to find a joke about humping a cat to be more disgusting than the reality behind the production of whatever meat-based meal you last ate, but you are obviously welcome to have a different take on the matter.

Mmm-hmmm, sure thing

There are countless youtubers who say and do waaaaaay worse things that what Shane has ever done, yet he is always the target of the internet circlejerk bullshit. 

Wanna know why? Because his sexuality, that puts him on a spot that all the rest pieces of internet toilet never have to deal with. And that pisses me off so much.

Edit: @SKANK THANK YOU, perfect example

Gagaplayer315

Omg that podcast series was literally so iconic

GagaOhhLaLa

"Omg  he needs to be cancelled

He's so disgusting. "

Yeah yeah... it's shocking comedy.  WTF comedy... 

Y'all do more disgusting stuff in your life than making a disgusting joke 

Phaye Monster

People just want to tear him down when he’s finally happy:awkney:

leave the guy alone. He didn’t do anything but make a bad joke, which I’m sure you’ve all done at some point in your life. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

KatieJudasGaga4

All these things coming back to haunt him are like 4-5 years old. If you actually look through his videos, he evolved a lot. He ISN'T a pedophile. That video was edited and he already made a video on what he actually said in that interview. He has done so much for people on Youtube and he definitely doesn't deserve this. Obviously his mistakes like racial slurs were bad and horrible, but he hasn't said any of that in YEARS. He changed for the better.

Borislshere

Shane’s liberal use of black face and the n word has been enough for me not to give a f*ck about him. His “jokes” are disgusting. 

VOLANTIS
4 hours ago, SKANK said:

*Sets down the cheeseburger made from a slaughtered factory farmed animal, takes a sip from the milkshake made from a forcibly artificially inseminated dairy cow, leans back in a leather chair made from the preserved flesh of a tortured bull, and tweets, "It's unforgivable that someone would joke about humping a cat. It's disgusting that someone would joke about using an animal like that. Cancel them."*

I was going to ask you to explain the child predator "humor" but I don't know where you'll start with that. :wtf:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
13 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

y'all are defending this ?

disgusting

He could murder someone and his supporters will give him a pass as long as he says "lol" later. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived