💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Shane Dawson under fire for “h*mping” a cat

LateToCult

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Evolve said:

So he needed to be a fake scumbag in order to gather attention. Why would he deserve the attention now? bye

bc his recent work is so evolved over his previous work 

58 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I've always wanted him to be cancelled, but not due to this :green:

this is what’s wrong with everybody. you wanna cancel famous people just bc they’re famous. then convince yourselves that they’re evil and don’t deserve anything. it’s so pathetic and it needs to stop

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Emvee

Ok, but why does this always become a huge story?

People will ALWAYS have their opinions about race, gender, sexuality, etc, but it’s totally reckless of the media for always sensationalizing things like this. Like, stop. You’re a grown ass adult. You should know the difference between a serious issue that needs to be addressed and mere clickbait. 

Morphine Prince

This is the dumbest and weirdest scandal of his to date. 

Twitter is always looking to cancel him.

He will keep on succeeding, so seethe, losers.

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, Postboy said:

Ok, but why does this always become a huge story?

People will ALWAYS have their opinions about race, gender, sexuality, etc, but it’s totally reckless of the media for always sensationalizing things like this. Like, stop. You’re a grown ass adult. You should know the difference between a serious issue that needs to be addressed and mere clickbait. 

He’s honestly a gross pig with a long history of doing racist skits and saying perverted things and hiding behind the word “comedy.” He’s not a child and was not a child when all of this was done either. Karma is probably gonna really bite him in the a** when he tries to adopt children and all the crap he had said resurfaces.

automatic

I swear some of you try to find the smallest things to call Shane out for lol this is so stupid

FATCAT
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is the dumbest and weirdest scandal of his to date. 

Twitter is always looking to cancel him.

He will keep on succeeding, so seethe, losers.

Now wait a minute, surely some of these past things are pretty ****ing creepy and weird. Like wtf with this cat thing.  Twitter might be on his back about stuff, but wtf if it's **** like this he probably should be cancelled to a certain extent...

Purr more, hiss less.

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Now wait a minute, surely some of these past things are pretty ****ing creepy and weird. Like wtf with this cat thing.  Twitter might be on his back about stuff, but wtf if it's **** like this he probably should be cancelled to a certain extent...

I have been watching Shane since 2009. He was all about dark humor and borderline (insert offensive thing here). It was his thing but he never meant anything to be malicious. He matured and has apologized for those things and has completely changed his brand. He still has that dark humor to him but he's a completely different person now. He is 30 years old, people evolve. 

Twitter is always digging up things of his that are irrelevant to now SOLELY to cancel him. 

If he apologized and moved on then idk what the issue is. 

Quartz

The joke was funny, tho :laughga:

These people thinking they have points when they don't. He's a comedian, and a tame one at that. These were obviously jokes. He's a great content creator, and this is just a small pebble in the road. Arguing about this is dumb. Seriously, maybe do something more productive with your time?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

FATCAT
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

I have been watching Shane since 2009. He was all about dark humor and borderline (insert offensive thing here). It was his thing but he never meant anything to be malicious. He matured and has apologized for those things and has completely changed his brand. He still has that dark humor to him but he's a completely different person now. He is 30 years old, people evolve. 

Twitter is always digging up things of his that are irrelevant to now SOLELY to cancel him. 

If he apologized and moved on then idk what the issue is. 

Oh, so this is like a super old podcast?

Purr more, hiss less.

Morphine Prince
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Oh, so this is like a super old podcast?

This episode is from 2015, but furthermore what he was talking about was something from when he was 19, so 2007-2008.

In his apology tweets and before he has already explained he has said things to be shocking and funny. 

You should never take all the things Shane says seriously. That's just the type of comedy he puts out. 

Fingerella

He is so gross. I remember him back in 2010 when he did a lot of black face skits and using n-word so many times.

SKANK

*Sets down the cheeseburger made from a slaughtered factory farmed animal, takes a sip from the milkshake made from a forcibly artificially inseminated dairy cow, leans back in a leather chair made from the preserved flesh of a tortured bull, and tweets, "It's unforgivable that someone would joke about humping a cat. It's disgusting that someone would joke about using an animal like that. Cancel them."*

Cerny

I don’t like this at all. And I detest where society is heading, adopting this holier-than-thou attitude and deeming anything that is provocative  or pretty much anything that dares to deviate from what it’s “right” as disgusting, shameful and worth “canceling”, sometimes even things that the accusers do, just wrapped in a different package, usually things from the past too, from different times when people had different mindsets or were going through some phase, which makes it all more nonsensical and distracting when actual harmful figures exist. And I even caught myself acting like that a few times then shortly realising my stupidity, though still alarming as I live by thought provoking pieces and variety. 

Mainstream media, figures and artists with big followings are becoming insipid and awfully serious, some of them even look trapped and fake but ultimately prefer that over being labeled as awful human beings.  Abandoning individuality and now morphing into one. Art in general is taking a hit. Now I wish for my favourite artists to remain niche, cause I don’t want them to be molded by current society.

When I say that I love and immensely appreciate sensation, horror and shock. Vigilante behavior, hypocrisy, collective outrage and herd-mentality is not what I mean.

While stupid, Dawson is harmless.

Archived