💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Shane Dawson under fire for “h*mping” a cat

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Bit of a clickbait title but Shane Dawson is currently under fire again. This time it’s for a podcast that resurfaced where he tells a story about a time he “h*mped” his cat until completion.  :triggered:

He has since said it was a joke in a series of tweets:

He was also under fire earlier this week for a video he made years ago wearing blackface and acting a fool.

He was previously under fire for pedophilic comments for this video:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he needed to be a fake scumbag in order to gather attention. Why would he deserve the attention now? bye

Bloody hooker

He has apologized countless times, and every year someone always act as if they just learned about his past characters and weird stories. This makes me hate SJW culture. :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Angelm

Another reminder that y’all have to always be careful with what you post/say/do online :bon:

He's already apologised for this years ago, leave him alone y'all

Thinking he actually did stuff to his cat I- 

:fail:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Reality

God, sometimes I hate the internet...

I'm not gonna pretend like I know Shane Dawson personally or anything, but I've been following him for a while, and it's pretty obvious (to me at least), that he's a person who deeply regrets and is ashamed of a lot of the jokes and stunts he did in the past.

Also, can we please stop this "witch hunting" thing on social media?? I'm so tired of trying to "cancel" people over stuff that they said years and years ago. What does any of that do now?  It's literally nothing but people wanting to seem "woke".

🃏🖤👹

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

He has apologized countless times, and every year someone always act as if they just learned about his past characters and weird stories. This makes me hate SJW culture. :saladga:

I mean, it’s not like the exact same things get brought up every round. Last time was for a video of him “joking” that a 6 year old was sexy. The blackface videos back then were also different from the ones that I saw yesterday. Now it’s about his joking about doing that to a cat...

Zilla

He's saying this **** for publicity and you're falling for it. Best thing to do is just ignore his ass and unfollow him on every outlet. 

Sidenote: that's disgusting

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Suspiria

What is offensive about the joke in the first place though?:awkney:

Like sure it would've been gross and weird if he did it. But we all know he didn't. So who is "offended"?

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

What is offensive about the joke in the first place though?:awkney:

Like sure it would've been gross and weird if he did it. But we all know he didn't. So who is "offended"?

Bored twitter trolls :ohwell:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

StarstruckIllusion

people are really listening to his old podcasts for ammo wow. I’ve heard every single one and have never been offended by anything he’s said... bc I know he’s literally goofing off all of the time. imagine not being capable of picking that up 🤢 this is so dumb but you’re not really on top if you don’t have people trying to prong you down :nails:

Regina George
56 minutes ago, Zilla said:

He's saying this **** for publicity and you're falling for it. Best thing to do is just ignore his ass and unfollow him on every outlet. 

Sidenote: that's disgusting

I’m not the one to side with this but it was obviously a joke and he apologized for it many times. Shane is a kind person and not someone we should “cancel”. You should be more objective imo because your opinion is important on here considering the position and not just jump of the hate train. 

Archived