Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Shane Dawson under fire for “h*mping” a cat

LateToCult

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
23 minutes ago, Crystalline said:

I would agree with forgiving him if he had truly changed. But has he? I don’t believe so. 

Not only does he have racist/questionable tweets as recent as 2014/15, but he literally still has Shanaynay merch up on his website. He was dragged for that racist character which was a gross stereotypical caricature of a black woman, and even promised he wouldn’t bring it back. Yet he still has the merch up on his site.

So yeah. I don’t buy that he’s changed at all. He’s ignorant at the very least. And no, people don’t keep drudging up irrelevant old stuff. It’s still relevant today if he is profiting off of old racist characters meaning he clearly hasn’t learned anything. 

Which racist tweets? 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uo111

Y'all are some weird mother****ers for not thinking this is gross.

Is there no limit to what your faves are allowed to say/do?

Oh wait, MJ literally groomed and raped boys and y'all don't care sooooooooo :madge:

19 hours ago, SKANK said:

Shane Dawson joked about humping a cat. Lady Gaga jokingly humped an inflatable dolphin. Neither were being serious, they were both using beastly as a silly punch line. Both Dawson and Gaga have a  shock jock past that in our current Woke culture would be considered suspect. It's not about moral superiority, I'm just drawling a line of comparison between someone who you claim to not know, and someone who you do know.

Personally, I think it's strange to find a joke about humping a cat to be more disgusting than the reality behind the production of whatever meat-based meal you last ate, but you are obviously welcome to have a different take on the matter.

How do we know he didn't actually hump the cat? Lmao you're disgusting yourself for defending this type of person.

Wixson

I genuinely tried understanding the hype around him, but I simply don't get it. What's so special about what he does? It looks as if half of population has been brainwashed into liking him and the way people have been blindly defending his asshole ways for over a decade now is quite disturbing. 

He's revolting in almost every way possible. Ew at him and most of you. :madge:

Andrea B
19 hours ago, SKANK said:

Shane Dawson joked about humping a cat. Lady Gaga jokingly humped an inflatable dolphin. Neither were being serious, they were both using beastly as a silly punch line. Both Dawson and Gaga have a  shock jock past that in our current Woke culture would be considered suspect. It's not about moral superiority, I'm just drawling a line of comparison between someone who you claim to not know, and someone who you do know.

Personally, I think it's strange to find a joke about humping a cat to be more disgusting than the reality behind the production of whatever meat-based meal you last ate, but you are obviously welcome to have a different take on the matter.

OMG THIS DRAG IS AMAZING

and HER RESPONSE IS EVEN BETTER 

19 hours ago, Whispering said:

Mmm-hmmm, sure thing

jlsdnlkdnsd :air: i love this thread 

Bizcochito
21 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Y'all are some weird mother****ers for not thinking this is gross.

Is there no limit to what your faves are allowed to say/do?

Oh wait, MJ literally groomed and raped boys and y'all don't care sooooooooo :madge:

tea

Reality
17 hours ago, Monsterious said:

y'all are defending this ?

disgusting

That is obviously not meant to be taken seriously. It's a  joke! 

Also, what's the difference between this and people kissing their dogs?? Sure, this is more "sensual", but again, it's a joke. 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
55 minutes ago, Wixson said:

I genuinely tried understanding the hype around him, but I simply don't get it. What's so special about what he does? It looks as if half of population has been brainwashed into liking him and the way people have been blindly defending his asshole ways for over a decade now is quite disturbing. 

He's revolting in almost every way possible. Ew at him and most of you. :madge:

You may not like his humor, but he is one of the most genuine and nicest people on YouTube. I don't know him personally or anything, but I've been following him for a long time, and there's a big difference between someone like him and one of the Paul brothers.

Those are people that half of the population has been brainwashed into liking.  Yeah, his jokes were offensive and crude, but that was the point. That was his shtick. He's moved on from that, which is evident by his content now. There are actual people out there doing  actual terrible things but people choose to focus on a stupid joke that Shane said years ago???

🃏🖤👹

VOLANTIS
9 hours ago, Logan said:

According to the comments, the audio was edited and a lot of it was not even in the original podcast. 

3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

That video was edited

tenor.gif?itemid=5261076

@SKANK I'm getting word that I was wrong about that one.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

SKANK
2 hours ago, Evolve said:

How do we know he didn't actually hump the cat? Lmao you're disgusting yourself for defending this type of person.

If you listen to the full audio extracted from his podcast I believe he makes it clear it's a joke.  I'm not a fan of Shane Dawson, but joking about bestiality seems on brand. So, I'm assuming, and hoping, it was a joke.

Regardless, I'm not really defending him. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of people thinking a joke about cat humping is disgusting animal abuse, but their factory farmed cheeseburger is some how a-okay.

Just now, VOLANTIS said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5261076

@SKANK I'm getting word that I was wrong about that one.

giphy.gif

Thank you Voltanis, keep us informed with any new leads.

Back to you in studio...

Wixson
7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

You may not like his humor, but he is one of the most genuine and nicest people on YouTube. I don't know him personally or anything, but I've been following him for a long time, and there's a big difference between someone like him and one of the Paul brothers.

Those are people that half of the population has been brainwashed into liking.  Yeah, his jokes were offensive and crude, but that was the point. That was his shtick. He's moved on from that, which is evident by his content now. There are actual people out there doing  actual terrible things but people choose to focus on a stupid joke that Shane said years ago???

Sorry, but are all of us supposed to believe there's a conspiracy theory going on behind every dumb thing he actually said, or what? It would be easier to believe it if he wasn't splattered all over social media over a new cry for attention every other goddamn week. 

To each their own, I guess. 

ChromeAngel

My opinion? I think Shane is on the spectrum (whichever spectrum, whatever that means). Or I think he’s special needs of some type. Maybe it’s not instantly obvious, but I’ve watched Shane videos for a decade and that’s what i’ve come to. There’s some things he just doesn’t get 

Funny, the people trying to 'cancel' him clearly don't know anything about him

:ladyhaha:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Pennywise
On 3/18/2019 at 7:16 AM, Morphine Prince said:

You should never take all the things Shane says seriously. That's just the type of comedy he puts out

That can be used to justify A LOT of things. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived