💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga at 5th Annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

giskardsb

This pic is so cute and they look so happy.   I honestly feel bad for those of you that can't just enjoy a moment without nitpicking everything about it.   Looking for whats wrong in everything is a poor way to spend your life.

lady-gaga-and-frederic-aspiras-attends-t

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

This pic is so cute and they look so happy.   I honestly feel bad for those of you that can't just enjoy a moment without nitpicking everything about it.   Looking for whats wrong in everything is a poor way to spend your life.

lady-gaga-and-frederic-aspiras-attends-t

Right? Like LG hasn’t ever worn any weird high fashion pieces before. Or a goddamn meat dress. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

andy232000

Everything about this look is wrong?:saladga:

And some monsters still have the nerve to say her styling team is not that bad 

on another note, her friendship level with Freddie is hella cute. They both look like they are really enjoying themselves

GhettoFabulous

Girl.....must be the pregnancy taking a toll on her,making her hormones all weird and **** and making her put on stuff like that :poot::lolly::poot:

Fingerella

Lmao idk why but her whole outfit with her poses with Frederic are hilarious. 

Mitchey

Her dress is gorgeous. I just feel like her makeup doesn’t fit the look and her hair should be up

Quartz

I'm so glad she didn't wear this during award season :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

JazzGa

Such a cute makeup look. I love red and pink in a powerclash. That's a huge trend this spring as well. I hope Haus Beauty includes some of the face gems Gaga is so wont to rock!

The dress is a bit French Maid meets Little House on the Prarie and kinda WTF but ya know I like the WTF. It's Freddy's night after all, so a look that doesn't make Gaga a goddess will make sure she doesn't take all the attention off him lol. Freddy looks slick as hell tonight! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

freebit

I can recognize it's not perfect, but I weirdly kind of like it- the bow  and the heart earrings appeal to my love of twee girly things. Also, she looks gorgeous and happy, and those two things can carry a weird dress on its own tbh. 

jezze0410

I see a lot of criticism of the look on this thread, so I'll just copy over my defence of the dress from another thread...

1 minute ago, jezze0410 said:

_FIO0248.jpg

"And why not take inspiration from Ginger Rogers, Cyd Charisse, Judy Garland, Ann Reinking, or any of the icons of Hollywood musicals from the ’30s through the ’70s (and specifically All That Jazz)? This was the Mulleavys’ starting point for a collection that moved between phenomenal and theatrical silhouettes (massive shoulders, palazzo pants, floor-sweeping gowns, waists cinched by logo’d belts) and darling frocks of fragile lace or tulle embroidered with hearts and butterflies.

The line the Mulleavys continue to walk in all of their work—fashion, cinema, performance—between hard and soft, tacky and transcendent, erotic and innocent, horror films and heavenly visions, is compelling, challenging, and crazy fun to behold. "

(From https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2019-ready-to-wear/rodarte)

While the dress might not be to your tastes, I think it is the perfect dress for her to  wear at the moment. The collection references and is rooted in classic Hollywood, but is whimsical and *just* the right amount of tacky. To me it's a clear statement of intent that she's moving back towards "GAGA" after the ASIB era.

weed

hm.. I think the lipstick colour ruins it for me. Zoomed in I think she looks great, but from far away I'm less of a fan lol idk why

the outfit I looove! so cute

Bloody hooker

For those who want to see some of the speech, checkout these two IG stories:

(Stories 8-9)

https://instagram.com/bryanhearns?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=mmn6syd6tl9x

(Stories 5-7)

https://instagram.com/mmkemio?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1h9x7unsxw1v1

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Linus Gaga

I'm ok with the dress but I didn't like the hair. The right side with straight hair is so pretty, but the left side is too curly. 

This happened in the 2015 golden globes and most of the ASIB award shows........... 

LadyGagaFoxFX2016GoldenGlobeAwardslW2y1Klady-gaga-rocked-perfect-old-hollywood-h

She might have looked better if she have this hair for today events !

maxresdefault.jpg

Hit me a message and say hi !

Xmm I really don't like the dress...

But her face is gorgeous as always!!!

You and Me could write a Bad Romance...!!

Archived