life

(18th March) Gaga Changes Profile Picture

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

I know it’s only been a couple of days, but I’m now 100% convinced that this is leading nowhere. 

Im torn because we have just had an amazing mini era with ASIB, but I’m so desperate for new Gaga (Not Soundtrack) music. Yes I’m an entitled brat 😂

WithEltonJohn

I don’t know if this has been said, but when she shut down her Twitter before ARTPOP in July of 2013, we received APPLAUSE that August (with plenty of promo and leaks before then).

This may not get the same treatment, but here’s hoping we get SOMETHING by April! ❤️❤️❤️

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/08/lady-gaga-twitter-shut-down-ARTPOP-album_n_3560115.html

martiniglistens

FYI the @gagawhoami account went private, but I follow them now and LADY GAGA HERSELF follows that account so??? It is somewhat valid maybe?

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, DDJoJo said:

I don’t know if this has been said, but when she shut down her Twitter before ARTPOP in July of 2013, we received APPLAUSE that August (with plenty of promo and leaks before then).

This may not get the same treatment, but here’s hoping we get SOMETHING by April! ❤️❤️❤️

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/08/lady-gaga-twitter-shut-down-ARTPOP-album_n_3560115.html

Umm it's pretty clear we're getting somethin before April

Crystalline
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

Gurl. It's not her

Who is it then? Looks exactly like her so forgive me for asking since idk  :shrug:

3 minutes ago, Crystalline said:

Who is it then? Looks exactly like her so forgive me for asking since idk  :shrug:

No

I'm starting a DRMA right now. :bye:

No just kidding.  It doesn't look like her to me. But I guess will see soon 

darkgaga
25 minutes ago, martiniglistens said:

FYI the @gagawhoami account went private, but I follow them now and LADY GAGA HERSELF follows that account so??? It is somewhat valid maybe?

Omg I see it too :O  did she already follow it before?

martiniglistens
4 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Omg I see it too :O  did she already follow it before?

I legit have no clue but I am 

SHOOK

Crystalline
40 minutes ago, Eido said:

No

I'm starting a DRMA right now. :bye:

No just kidding.  It doesn't look like her to me. But I guess will see soon 

Aha lol I thought you meant it was proven not to be her :laughga: 

to me it looks a lot like her, same lips and eyes and bone structure but it’s so easy to manipulate stuff so we’ll see

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived