💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(18th March) Gaga Changes Profile Picture

Gam

Featured Posts

Dancin
9 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

Tbh I love GAGA as a title for LG6. It feels like she's fully confident in herself as an artist and this album is gonna be her attempt to reconcile her more outlandish style with the more "respectable" image she's created over the last few years. She can have the weirder music and fashion of her earlier days but with the level of polished professionalism expected of an Oscar winning living legend.

Did you just copy and paste this from r/popheads? :what:

https://www.reddit.com/r/popheads/comments/b2cfrv/comment/eirvo3u

hmmm

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

She saw that video getting + 1b views and decided to make it an album title omg... The font looks so cheap though

What if GAGA aka LG6 becomes her best album along with ARTPOP and I can get finally both albums' tattoos in my arm, a CONCEPT!

JustAnother
4 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

She saw that video getting + 1b views and decided to make it an album title omg... The font looks so cheap though

What if GAGA aka LG6 becomes her best album along with ARTPOP and I can get finally both albums' tattoos in my arm, a CONCEPT!

video woman GIF

Dutch
9 hours ago, Inferno said:

Instantly heard it in my head thank you lol

EDIT: wait were you being serious? lol

Nnn, no I wasn’t. :air:

monketsharona

An eponymous album is a big step in an artist career. I feel like it is the right time for Lady Gaga to release an album called Gaga, especially after that time she went toned down since 2014.

WORLDofGAGA
10 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

Tbh I love GAGA as a title for LG6. It feels like she's fully confident in herself as an artist and this album is gonna be her attempt to reconcile her more outlandish style with the more "respectable" image she's created over the last few years. She can have the weirder music and fashion of her earlier days but with the level of polished professionalism expected of an Oscar winning living legend.

This is exactly what I thought in terms of style, would be perfect :excited:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Yxcvbnm
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

If people didnt care about "Harry Styles - Harry Styles" I dont think theyll care about this one

I donr care ppl sis, her album names were always cool, she should continue. 

:bye:

Magneto

What I'm here for:

- new era, new music, new visuals, hype

What I'm not here for:

- this possible album title and/or cover

Free my mind

Sakrai
11 minutes ago, Bovary said:

But compared to other self-titled albums like "Beyoncé", "Shawn Mendes" or "Harry Styles", 
GAGA is not just referring to herself, but also to the word gaga, which, if there's a concept behind, is interesting and refreshing! 

I mean, she could also name it LADY and the doubleness in terms of meaning would be given.

(But I prefer, of course, GAGA!)

Tbh if she somehow ends up releasing a Jazz album called LADY as a contrast to GAGA I would literally dig my own grave a just hurl myself in it :rip: too much slayage to handle :nooo:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Luna Lovegood

If the title fonts is hint of what’s to come I’m scared omg it’s very typewriter-ish/country. Like can we please go back to pop music please :cryga:

luna’s advocate

Delulu Rogers

I'm hyped but surely she wouldn't release the album name and cover like this?

I'm not sure that this new profile pic is teasing a new album or something else...

But i'm ready for new music , i'm so anxious and can 't wait for  the Next Gagastep

You and Me could write a Bad Romance...!!

Bloody hooker

I just remembered that Gaga had “shutdown” her Twitter account right before she officially announced ARTPOP. That was from July 8 - July 12. So if she is going to announce something, then it could be very soon. :giveup:

Think about it this way. Why would she change her Enigma promo to something with just text that says Gaga, and not a picture of her from the Oscars or just a nice random selfie? She’s up to something.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

BrickMonster

I'm so excited for this era because it really feels like she's not just going to show case one side of her but a combination of who she is in totality! 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived