Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shallow Won't Surpass Bad Romance Views

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I know there's been some speculation about Shallow possibly surpassing Bad Romance in views because the video is getting even more views at a faster rate than Bad Romance was...

However I think as soon as shallow is no longer popular and in the charts the daily views of shallow won't necessarily be higher than Bad Romance if anything because the music video is not an iconic video worth rewhaching unless ur specifically just going to listen to the song

I think Shallow could easily take in another 300M to 400M views by the end of 2019 but I do think after that Bad Romance will go back to being her most whatched daily video among her older videos

I'm not saying Gaga will never have a video surpass Bad Romance in views (maybe an LG6 single?) I just don't think it will be shallow

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

Perhaps it is because ASIB smashed and not Gaga. Everyone loved Shallow but didn't know it was her, so they will forget about it like with every new girl  :ohno:

PG.

JustAnother
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Perhaps it is because ASIB smashed and not Gaga. Everyone loved Shallow but didn't know it was her, so they will forget about it like with every new girl  :ohno:

Lol what. Everyone knows Gaga was the star of ASIB... 

Do you get paid to be this delulu? Everyone knew it was Gaga unless you were that one straight dude from Azerbaijan

2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

But you're good

LittleMichael

I think that all those views are actually because of Bradley Cooper :ohno:

What a tragedy  :ohno:

Lady Gaga is really over :ohno:

Economy
5 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I just think the video is not iconic cuz it's just a collection of movie scenes. There's no reason to go back and rewhatch it. It only gets a lot of daily views now because the song is still very popular WW

I think once the song is off the charts I don't think Shallows daily views still stay above Bad Romance for long

Bad Romance consistently gets a solid 400,000 views a day still. I do think once shallow is off the charts that it's daily views wont stay above that for long

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Are you that Azerbaijani not-sis? 

Everyone knew it was her. Everything with Lady Gaga in the name blows up these days. 

OT: It will. Eventually. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Just now, Runway said:

Maybe she is a Fad of 09 after all

Literally get out with such negativity. I suppose she has a pen!s as well? :messga:

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Bad Romance consistently gets a solid 400,000 views a day still. I do the think once shallow is off the charts that it's daily views will stay above that for long

Bad Romance didn't get that many views before she was "in". It took a long time to get where it is. 

Right now all her videos are boosted as a result of her currentness. Once Shallow dies down, assuming LG6 isn't here, Shallow will still be doing better and BR will be down to 100-200k.

Shallow is consistently pulling impressive numbers and will get replays over the years. She has to perform it again in her shows and whenever she does, it'll get a boost. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LittleMichael

Tbh, it's very hard to say... At this rate it's clear that Shallow will surpass Bad Romance, but it's natural that Shallow will slow down in the next months (but also BR will slow down, since it received an important boost in the past months)

All depends on how many views more than BR it will be able to have in the next months :popcorn:

Economy
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Bad Romance didn't get that many views before she was "in". It took a long time to get where it is. 

Right now all her videos are boosted as a result of her currentness. Once Shallow dies down, assuming LG6 isn't here, Shallow will still be doing better and BR will be down to 100-200k.

Shallow is consistently pulling impressive numbers and will get replays over the years. She has to perform it again in her shows and whenever she does, it'll get a boost. 

But there's a pattern tho that hasn't changed in years... Bad Romance is always the most viewed daily video of her older videos excluding any single released recently

Of course daily views fluctuate based on her popularity but regardless of where that is, Bad Romance is always the most viewed one daily 

Gaga had many hits after Bad Romance but all of them once the single was out of the charts for a while, their music videos daily views dropped below Bad Romance

And it was only 100K to 200K a day at her lowest points in her career. The daily average hasn't been that low since 2015

Archived