So, um...

Star

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
addiicted

wow, it's really beautiful :)

but i would agree with kayla at the font - for me, it doesnt really fit.

but overall its a really, really nice work :hug:

SealItWithAKiss

wow, it's really beautiful :)

but i would agree with kayla at the font - for me, it doesnt really fit.

but overall its a really, really nice work :hug:

tumblr_m7fqxbB58c1qaesnho9_250.jpg

SealItWithAKiss

hope you enjoying getting WP

oy some1 rele cant take a joke. If i get WP for that then this forum is pathetic. grow a pair

oy some1 rele cant take a joke. If i get WP for that then this forum is pathetic. grow a pair

when someone post something, at least be nice or give nice critique, . instead of this you go with that emoticon, and saying racist to other thread I just went

addiicted

when someone post something, at least be nice or give nice critique, . instead of this you go with that emoticon, and saying racist to other thread I just went

this! thanks.

SealItWithAKiss, youre trying too hard ;) your spamming/shading isn't funny. it's boring.

I will change the title thread later!!!!

Anyway, i want your opinion on this:

nm5KZ.jpg

is this any good???

It's very good! I love the colours! But I have to agree, I believe it will look way more classy and elegant without the text.

The text makes it so "young" and naive. But everything else is great! Beautiful colour and blending! :hug:

this! thanks.

SealItWithAKiss, youre trying too hard ;) your spamming/shading isn't funny. it's boring.

I know right. i hate ppl trolling, it is like they don't have anything going with their life, instead of wasting their time, they are wasting it on internet.

It's very good! I love the colours! But I have to agree, I believe it will look way more classy and elegant without the text.

The text makes it so "young" and naive. But everything else is great! Beautiful colour and blending! :hug:

thank you sweetheart, I sometimes suck at font

thank you sweetheart, I sometimes suck at font

I don't think your font sucks!! It's just so.. teenage? I don't know how to express it :D With the font, it looks like a poster for young people. Without it, it could be advertisement or promo :) I prefer promo.

I don't think your font sucks!! It's just so.. teenage? I don't know how to express it :D With the font, it looks like a poster for young people. Without it, it could be advertisement or promo :) I prefer promo.

I can get what you are trying to say glad to know abt that. and thank you again :)

Archived