Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana is today's Rihanna

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Chuckles

"Everything that Rihanna touches becomes gold", that's the standard that miss Ari needs to reach and she is nowhere close to it... 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles

The fact that this thread is being totally DERAILED. We can all conclude that Ariana stans are getting really brave after she got a couple of #1s...

Economy
Just now, Chantelleb said:

I honestly don't agree I think they're different with their sounds :excuseu:

It's so weird to hear ur opinion across the room and then see it on the comments boo :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Came back harder than ever? ANTI lost to Lemonade and isn't even Rihanna's best performing album. Work only went #1 thanks to Drake who's twice as big as Rihanna now. Want proof? She hasn't had a #1 since working with Drake while Drake has had three #1s since working with Rihanna :trollga: RIhanna also didn't score big hits internationally after working with him. The excuse that Love On The Brain would've smashed WW if it had a video is probably true but so could The Cure, DWUW and ARUTW could've smashed if it got sent to radio :huntyga:

Girl stop. Lemonade has 2.1 equivalent album units in the U.S. Anti has 2 million equivalent units in the US that don't include the one million from her give away. Anti is certified 3 X's platinum. 5 songs on Anti are certified platinum or multi-platinum.

Lemonade won? :ladyhaha:

She also had Wild Thoughts go to number 2 and have it become 4 times platinum after LOTB. So there is that. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

Uhhh... I think not.  But life is free, so believe what you want. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterBall13

What is Thank u next supposed to be her Umbrella?

i don’t think the two can be compared fairly? 

No shade I love them both 

sipthistea

I think we can all agree Ariana is already an icon, as Rihanna was last decade. 

beaublue

Ariana is today's Ariana... Holy f*ck y'all need to chill with this comparative bullsh*t & stop saying this immature "she's the new her!" crap...

DoremonLove

Uhhh im actually done with this person is the new this:saladga: let artists be who they are. I like ariana like some of her music but no where is she near Rihanna n im not even a huge fan of Rihanna tbh:wtf:

How can anoyone not love gaga

FentyGa
19 hours ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

Rihanna is today's Rihanna

PERIODT

@FentyGa we gotta end this thread rn

PERIODT.
Watch R9 come for ALL y'all's faves.

Archived